FA Wish List

I'd love to take a look at Malik Hooker, Karl Joseph, Keanu Neal. All guys that are safeties, high prospect talent that may do well with a change of scenery. I think Malik Hooker would be great here with better coaching. 

I don't see how Tenn let's him walk but if they do... Jonnu Smith. 

If Indy let's him walk.... Marlon Mack would be a great addition to this offense.

I'd also bring Hassan Reddick, De'Vondre Campbell, and Anzalone in for a visit, at least.

I'd like to see us at least take a look at Denzel Perryman too. May allow us to kick Edmunds outside (if they decide that's the route they want to go).

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yep, Im assuming we lose Williams and Nyseke is gone, so there goes both our RTs and all our OT depth.

Why would we lose Williams just to sign a more expensive replacement?

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Barrett would be nice.  Can’t see it happening for the money he will command

Rhodes for 2-3 mill a year, sure.

Hilton for 4-5 mill a year to replace brown, sure

I’d rather restructure Brown for that money than getting Hilton. Or I’d give that money ago Stills.

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We need more speed, so I would love to sign TY Hilton as a replacement for Brown. 

That would give us Diggs, Hilton, Beasley, and Davis. I like that a lot. 

Hilton is already 31, will be 32 next season. I dont see that speed holding up.

Need to go younger to keep up (or even get ahead) of the top speed in the league.

If I'm set on replacing Brown, I'm looking at Waddle or the like, in the draft.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I want to resign Feliciano and Williams. Our Oline continuity should be a high priority. I don’t care if we let Milano walk. He isn’t worth the money if he can’t stop TEs. 

And Feliciano and Williams don’t belong on the same field as Chris Jones and Frank Clark.  

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

What would you guys rather have?

Hilton and Rhodes 

or 

Shaq Barrett 

Easy, Barrett. A premier pass rusher makes the DB's you already have look better. 

• Like (+1) 5