Was that our easiest playoff loss to take?

Success

The ONLY thing that's harder these days is the internet.

One thing I think I'll always be grateful for is that we didn't have that back in the SB days. It would have been unbearable (or, I would have just stayed away from it, as I have this week except for this board).

• Agree 1

This is an interesting question that will get different answers.

The last truly heartbreaking loss was the Music City Miracle. Should've won. But even if they did win, they had zero shot of getting to the SB.

If your a fan, would you rather get blown out like Denver against Seattle? Or be Seattle. Going for the dynasty. And throwing a pick with 20 seconds left in a SB?

In otherwords, is it better to lose knowing you had no chance at all? Or lose knowing you were two feet away from winning?

I knew we had little to no chance at winning this game. And TB has no chance either. The Chiefs are a machine. They won't win the next 10 SB's. But they'll win four or five.

Edited by Billsfanatic8989

For me, yes. We were a #2 seed, playing in the #1 seed's home. That same #1 seed that won the Super Bowl last year. Of course, I thought we'd have a fighters chance to win. In the end, I've been hurt way worse than this. I was watching the game and Tweeting throughout....the younger gen who hasn't been through this before took this real hard. They seemed distraught / upset. They'll get used to it. 

11 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

The 2017 Jax game was by far the easiest to take.  We had zero chance of advancing any further if we had won.

This Chiefs loss is on par with the loss to the Bengals in 1988.  Team on the rise who is outclassed on the road by a really good team.  

Yes, just wanted to get out of there after we got there

We were never going anywhere with Tyrod