The Bills have the 30th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. (currently 8 picks)

The Bills have eight total selections:

First round - 1 

Second round - 1

Third round - 1

Fourth round - 0 (Buffalo traded its pick as part of the deal for wide receiver Stefon Diggs.)

Fifth round - 2 (Buffalo acquired the Las Vegas Raiders' pick for wide receiver Zay Jones.)

Sixth round - 1 

Seventh round - 2 (Buffalo acquired the Carolina Panthers' pick for OT Marshall Newhouse.)

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 2

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to The Bills have the 30th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. (currently 8 picks)
11 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Does anyone know why GB is picking before us?  They have the same record.  Perhaps a sos or coin flip?

Weaker SOS...similar reasoning to why teams with worse records pick earlier than those with better records. If you finish in the same place with a weaker SOS it reasons you need more help than a team that had a stronger SOS

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

First step is determining what UFAs we keep, then what UFAs we sign (March 17).  Would like to see a Diggs-like free agent pick up.  Maybe at RB?   

Then draft on April29.    BPA in rounds 1 and 2.   

We really need to draft an impact player on defense.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

An extra second or third would go a long way for this team. I’m in favor of trading down. Time to start stockpiling picks for 2021 & 2022. Allen and Diggs are elite, both will be paid. We are missing an elite player on defense, preferably at DE but I think now is a good time to start identifying who will be paid, who we will build around and who we’ll let walk. Unfortunately, many will walk. Time to start drafting good players who will play on cheap rookie contracts. If an elite DE or TE prospect is available at 30, take him. Otherwise move down and start accumulating picks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Seventh round - 2 (Buffalo acquired the Carolina Panthers' pick for OT Marshall Newhouse.)

Are we sure that we actually have this pick? I can't find anything except that we received a conditional pick for Newhouse and I don't know what the conditions are.

We also traded our own 7th round pick to Cleveland in the Wyatt Teller trade.

Edited by CapeBreton

After 25 years of "living for the draft", the stupid Bills have really ruined it for me with ALL THIS WINNING!

How am I supposed to enjoy mock drafts when it's nearly impossible to tell who will still be available so late in the 1st round?

Stupid, sexy, winning Bills. 😤

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

An extra second or third would go a long way for this team. I’m in favor of trading down. Time to start stockpiling picks for 2021 & 2022. Allen and Diggs are elite, both will be paid. We are missing an elite player on defense, preferably at DE but I think now is a good time to start identifying who will be paid, who we will build around and who we’ll let walk. Unfortunately, many will walk. Time to start drafting good players who will play on cheap rookie contracts. If an elite DE or TE prospect is available at 30, take him. Otherwise move down and start accumulating picks.

It is hard to stockpile picks when you are drafting this low.  We miss out on the first 15.  We get one pick in the top 50. We get only 3 picks total on the first day. ... ... We do not have any big chips to trade off and this year, with the reduced caps, everyone is going to be shedding expensive FA's and looking for cheap rookie contracts.

Najee Harris please - you aren't getting a replacement RB in FA for less money with that skill set.  You aren't getting a year 1 dominate edge rusher that late in the draft, but you potentially have an elite RB and Day 1 upgrade falling to you at a position of need.  You can roll the dice with the #5 LB or #4 WR taken.  To get over the KC hurdle, you're going to need to outscore them.  One or two defensive changes aren't stopping them.

Sign me up for:
John Brown walks, and Kenny Stills becomes his replacement at a significant cost savings
Hunter Henry signs

Yeldon walks.  Najee Harris drafted. 

Theoretically, the dollars and cents remain the same, but our offense is significantly upgraded.

• Like (+1) 4