Things could get messy in GB--- Rodgers wants a new contract

Big Turk

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

I hope we don’t turn into Green Bay.  Regular season warriors but can’t get it done in the playoffs.  What’s their record in NFC championships over the past 10 years, like 1-7?

yeah but that one time was...glorious! 😅

1 hour ago, Talley56 said:

Maybe he'll pull a Favre and go to Minnesota.  He would have Jefferson and Thielen to throw to and what a way to stick it to the Packers.

Minnie would love to get out from under that Cousins albatross I'm sure

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

A lot of people have crazy families so I’m not gonna judge him by that, I’m going more by how he carries himself on the field.  Seems like it’s never his fault.  Brady lays into his teammates but he man’s up when he makes mistakes too.  

The same Brady who hurries off the field when losing but soaks up all the glory when winning? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

never said Brady’s not a D-bag, but unlike Rodgers he holds himself accountable and his teammates seem to respect him more.  

Never heard any of Rodgers teammates say they don't respect him or any less than they should. Pretty sure they are thankful for him caring that team on his back as long as he has. 

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

As a human being he seems like a complete DBag...he literally hasn't talked to anyone in his family for over a decade over some pettiness apparently.

His family are very conservative Christians and try force their religious opinions on him instead of accepting that he has his own religious beliefs. They don't exactly act like good Christians when his brothers call him a coward or his dad says he doesn't exist to them. A few google searches and you can piece together the story. His family seems very bitter towards him. He's a lot better than that Chiefs child abuser that the announcers were praising on Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Hot take here:

Can we start discussing Rodgers as being slightly overrated? Ill have to look it up again, but the last 4 NFC championships he has gone to theyve lost and only scored 20ish points. 

Hes a HOF for sure but the media tends to talk about this guy like hes right there with Brady as the greatest of all time. Id take P. Manning over Rodgers. 

Agreed on Manning over Rodgers. Peyton Manning went to 4 super Bowls,2 with each of his teams, and won 1 with each. Odd symmetry to his career. 

Yes, he was 2-2, but as Brady has shown, you've got to get to the Super Bowl to win it. Rodgers is stuck in the conference title game. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloTX said:

The same Brady who hurries off the field when losing but soaks up all the glory when winning? 

You think Brady will stick around to congratulate Mahomes on winning back to back Super Bowls?

36 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

You think Brady will stick around to congratulate Mahomes on winning back to back Super Bowls?

I think he will.  He knows Mahomes is worthy of winning the SB, unlike his opinion of Foles.