Things could get messy in GB--- Rodgers wants a new contract

Big Turk

Just now, bills6969 said:

I hope we don’t turn into Green Bay.  Regular season warriors but can’t get it done in the playoffs.  What’s their record in NFC championships over the past 10 years, like 1-7?

Rodgers does have one Super Bowl championship with GB. I would sign up for Josh winning one with the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 2

Hot take here:

Can we start discussing Rodgers as being slightly overrated? Ill have to look it up again, but the last 4 NFC championships he has gone to theyve lost and only scored 20ish points. 

Hes a HOF for sure but the media tends to talk about this guy like hes right there with Brady as the greatest of all time. Id take P. Manning over Rodgers. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

He’s a great player but seems like a petty D-bag.  Brady is too but Brady seems to channel it into team success.  Rodgers seems like a me guy.  

Couldn't agree more. I tip my hat to his talent and he has a SB ring. Red zone failure aside, 2 3 and outs mid 4Q says a lot. Since his SB ring, it's always someone elses fault. "Poor Defense..Can't get a home Championship game..Mike Mccarthy...They drafted a QB instead of getting me more weopons (he has a lot of weopons IMO)..etc." Running out of excuses for the 1-4. Frankly his throwing his coach under the bus is a problem for me. If you thought you had 4 downs in Red Zone then why didn't you try running the ball once, or scrambling down to the 2 yard line to make LaFleur's decision easier.

I Picture Mike McCarthy sitting on his couch at home, eating and giggling as Sundays game ended.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I hope we don’t turn into Green Bay.  Regular season warriors but can’t get it done in the playoffs.  What’s their record in NFC championships over the past 10 years, like 1-7?

1-4

15 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Maybe he'll pull a Favre and go to Minnesota.  He would have Jefferson and Thielen to throw to and what a way to stick it to the Packers.

He is not a free agent.  Do you honestly think GB is trading him to Minnesota?

44 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

He’s a great player but seems like a petty D-bag.  Brady is too but Brady seems to channel it into team success.  Rodgers seems like a me guy.  

Maybe because Brady had an all times great coach? The only reason the Packers have been relevant is because of Rodgers. McCarthy held him back and is fraud. They never give him the weapons other teams get. He makes receivers great. 

the packers have held Rodgers back more than they have helped him. It is a joke a guy that good only has one SB win. That’s on that franchise. 

45 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

As a human being he seems like a complete DBag...he literally hasn't talked to anyone in his family for over a decade over some pettiness apparently.

You know there are two sides to a story right? Maybe his family is full of racists and he wanted to get away from them (no idea if that’s the case but family stuff is tricky).  Dude has played his whole career in GB, Wisconsin. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Couldn't agree more. I tip my hat to his talent and he has a SB ring. Red zone failure aside, 2 3 and outs mid 4Q says a lot. Since his SB ring, it's always someone elses fault. "Poor Defense..Can't get a home Championship game..Mike Mccarthy...They drafted a QB instead of getting me more weopons (he has a lot of weopons IMO)..etc." Running out of excuses for the 1-4. Frankly his throwing his coach under the bus is a problem for me. If you thought you had 4 downs in Red Zone then why didn't you try running the ball once, or scrambling down to the 2 yard line to make LaFleur's decision easier.

I Picture Mike McCarthy sitting on his couch at home, eating and giggling as Sundays game ended.

Yeah, McCarthy really should be laughing and not thanking Rodgers for getting him a second job (Cowboys killed it this year huh?).  The Bills traded a 1st for Diggs. They signed Beasley and Brown. The PAckers had a NFC championship team and drafted a qb in the 1st. After never drafting a skill player in the 1st round for Rodgers in his entire career. It’s a joke and I’d be pissed too if I was him. 

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Maybe because Brady had an all times great coach? The only reason the Packers have been relevant is because of Rodgers. McCarthy held him back and is fraud. They never give him the weapons other teams get. He makes receivers great. 

the packers have held Rodgers back more than they have helped him. It is a joke a guy that good only has one SB win. That’s on that franchise. 

You know there are two sides to a story right? Maybe his family is full of racists and he wanted to get away from them (no idea if that’s the case but family stuff is tricky).  Dude has played his whole career in GB, Wisconsin. 

Also wouldn't be the first time money, fame and fortune changed a person for the worst either.

Sorry bro....when you don't go to your grandfather's funeral and you cancel being a groomsman in your close friends wedding by text the day of the wedding with no prior notice that is 100% DBag behavior.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/aaron-rodgers-family-feud

Edited by Big Turk

20 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Perfectly stated

24 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Also wouldn't be the first time money, fame and fortune changed a person for the worst either.

Sorry bro....when you don't go to your grandfather's funeral and you cancel being a groomsman in your close friends wedding by text the day of the wedding with no prior notice that is 100% DBag behavior.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/aaron-rodgers-family-feud

Well since fox reported, that changes everything. 

all I’m saying is with family stuff, there are 2 sides to everything. I won’t want anyone to speculate on my family (they are awesome) so I’m not going to do it to him. All I know is he is one the best pure qbs I have ever seen and GB could have done more for him. 

I believe this is Rodgers way of forcing their hand. They traded up to draft Love in the 1st. Are they really going to just let him sit for 4 or 5 years without knowing what they have? They surely won't get an even swap in compensation for him, Love that is. I think this is Rodgers' way of getting an "out" in the situation. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Favre went to Minnesota via the Jets

Trivia question: who was Favre's QB coach with the Jets?

The smoking hot female reporter he allegedly sent inappropriate pics to?

• Haha (+1) 2