Things could get messy in GB--- Rodgers wants a new contract

Big Turk

Rodgers wants a new contract and based on his performance deserves one. What is GB going to do? They spent a first round pick on Love and traded up to do so but Rodgers just likely won NFL MVP.

Things could get interesting.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/source-aaron-rodgers-wants-contract-042816380.html

Edited by Big Turk

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Nice choke job vs the Bucs 

pay me !!  🤣☠️🤣

I mean he is 1-4 in the NFC Championship games...Brady has as many wins there in 1 year as he does in his career. That must be discouraging for Packer fans. But at least he one them a SB the one time he made it.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

He’s a great player but seems like a petty D-bag.  Brady is too but Brady seems to channel it into team success.  Rodgers seems like a me guy.  

As a human being he seems like a complete DBag...he literally hasn't talked to anyone in his family for over a decade over some pettiness apparently.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

As a human being he seems like a complete DBag...he literally hasn't talked to anyone in his family for over a decade over some pettiness apparently.

A lot of people have crazy families so I’m not gonna judge him by that, I’m going more by how he carries himself on the field.  Seems like it’s never his fault.  Brady lays into his teammates but he man’s up when he makes mistakes too.  

• Like (+1) 1

He may just be trying to create some flexibility for a trade/release or insure that he stays in GB. Without any actual details it’s hard to tell what he’s after. I’d bet that it’s more money, but maybe he realized that a “Brady rate” and an extra player could get him that one last super bowl. 🤷‍♂️. In any case he’s intentionally putting pressure on the front office for a reason. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

True that. Ill bet if GB took a DB in the first round instead of Jordan Love they might be playing in a superbowl today,.

Not necessarily. Have you seen how many bad DBs they’ve drafted in the first two rounds over the past several years. 

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Is that the only reason you know of?

I've been trying to understand the Rodgers hate for a while...

2 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

True that. Ill bet if GB took a DB in the first round instead of Jordan Love they might be playing in a superbowl today,.

That’s gotta be false.  I’ve already been told that a first rd pick couldn’t make that much of a difference.  🙄  Ask Kevin King.  

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

He may just be trying to create some flexibility for a trade/release or insure that he stays in GB. Without any actual details it’s hard to tell what he’s after. I’d bet that it’s more money, but maybe he realized that a “Brady rate” and an extra player could get him that one last super bowl. 🤷‍♂️. In any case he’s intentionally putting pressure on the front office for a reason. 

If you listened to him on the Pat mcafee show for the last 16 weeks I think you’d feel that he wants out.  He’s bitter.  They didn’t do him right this offseason, why would he want to help them.  I think he wants out or to stick it to them.  He carries grudges.  He doesn’t even get along with his family 

• Agree 2