Chris Carson and Richard Sherman mocked to Buffalo in free agency

I would have thought that Sherman would be out of our price range, but admittedly I haven't paid much attention.  Just speaking as a fan, I've loved Richard Sherman ever since he entered the league -- he would be a fun addition to the roster IMO.  I know he's polarizing though.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

I would have thought that Sherman would be out of our price range, but admittedly I haven't paid much attention.  Just speaking as a fan, I've loved Richard Sherman ever since he entered the league -- he would be a fun addition to the roster IMO.  I know he's polarizing though.

We could theoretically afford him if we wanted him badly enough, but I doubt we'll pursue him. We must have higher priorities than signing another expensive corner. Seems like a strong candidate to end up in New York with his former DC IMO.

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 2

i don't know what they are going to do, but we need to upgrade as much of our DL signings last year as possible.  we need a small improvement at CB2, i don't think sherman is fast enough for that (not at a good price anyhow).  for RB, they either need to sign a guy for not too much, or draft somebody.  i'd like speed there, but a power back who can move would be a huge get too.

Can’t see how these signings help much.  We don’t need a high priced RB.  We just need an average RB who can get tough yards.  Moss was on his way to providing that before he got hurt.  On offense We need a legit TE more than anything.  Knox can be a good #2 gadget type TE.  On defense, we need to move heaven and earth to get some pass rushers.  

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This roster isn’t good enough to be cap strapped.  Beane is going to have to cut the fat... and find some value on the market. Neither of these two names represent value imo. 

This.. end thread.