Chaos Theory: The play that effectively ended the Bill's season

Chaos

It wasn’t the health if the WR’s alone.  They out played us, outschemed us, and flat out had more talent.  They deserved to win, and we deserved to lose.  We are the second best team in the AFC.  The best in the NFC tome are the Bucs, Packers, and Saints.  The Saints should have problems though although it’s probably a forgone conclusion Brees retires, and they are just not going to be as good with Hill or Winston.

Thats a successful season to me.  Coming up with this little thing, or that little thing is just not admitting we got our butts kicked.  It hurts when I played, and when I coached, but it’s best to just move on and not look for every little or big thing we did or didn’t do and move on.

If you guys want to keep rehashing, that’s fine, but it won’t help anymore how much the expectations became so excellent and now it’s gone for this year.  Most people just wanted them to win one game and we won two.

Sucks as we have another 8 months to wait to see them start winning in the 2021 season.

They should have activated stills regardless. Even if Davis was playing, you knew he wasn’t 100%. It’s dumb. We put way to much emphasis on STs. In a league where you don’t return kicks and neither of these teams punt. You don’t need Roberts and McKenzie.  STs is important but we care way to much about it gameday roster wise.

I'd say it was more of -

Drive 1 ending with 2 incompletions (FG)

Drive 2 ending with a sack (we scored on the muffed punt)

Drive 3 ending with grounding (punt)

Drive 4 3 and out

Drive 5 stopped in red zone (FG)

Even if they score a TD on drive 5 - that puts you down 21-16.  They had more possessions than KC in that half (KC had 4 exc kneel, to Buf having 5 exc muffed punt), and needed to be winning.