Yeldon did a really good job

tbonehawaii

I have been frustrated with some of the personnel choices on both sides of the ball on occasion, it’s as if the association with certain players is more important than performance in some instances, frustrating for us fans for sure. The Yeldon usage is a case in point.

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

When a RB who spent the entire season on the practice team outperforms your starting RB...you might need a new starter.  Singletary should be the one buried on the practice team. 

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

He did and they should have road him a bit more . Before the game i read where the Raiders beat them by the Chiefs not covering well in the short middle of the field and it didn't look as if they were attacking that very much but we can all second guess it now .

They will watch the tape and learn from it can't wait o see what Beane brings in next year you know it will be good !! 

8 hours ago, tbonehawaii said:

Great catch, looked fast. 

I'm watching Yeldon and saying to myself why does he look so fast? It must be that our starting RBs have been so slow. I felt the same way watching Williams. 

Yeldon should have been more involved. I'm not sure why he was stuck inactive most of two years when he might have been our best RB. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, tbonehawaii said:

Great catch, looked fast. 

Kinda makes you wonder why he was inactive most of the year, doesn’t it?  

57 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm watching Yeldon and saying to myself why does he look so fast? It must be that our starting RBs have been so slow. I felt the same way watching Williams. 

Yeldon should have been more involved. I'm not sure why he was stuck inactive most of two years when he might have been our best RB. 

I can only guess that it’s because Buffalo didn’t burn a 3rd round pick on him. And I think he fumbled in a preseason game last year...

6 hours ago, CSBill said:

I know many have said it, but I can't figure out why he did not get more playing time this season. He will be playing for someone next year. He will never be a star, but I see him as a very productive 3rd down back--especially on a pass-happy team. Know any teams like that?

nope, can’t think of a single one.

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yeldon will always be a mystery to me. Two years on the 53. Spot reserve duty only... 

my only guess is he can’t figure out pass pro maybe? As a pass catcher and runner he’s Looked better than Devin this season in limited action. 

I mean, he played only a few snaps. It's hard to really compare them.

Yeldon is a mystery for sure.  Never understood why Jax didn't give him more of an opportunity after his first year either.  He looks pretty good when given an opportunity.  There must be something there (personally???) that is turning off the coaches.

Moss was starting to show some things down the stretch before his injury and had basically eclipsed Singletary.  He may surprise us next year with a season under his belt.  

• Like (+1) 1

Yeldon was better than Singletary and Moss, in his limited action.  So I'm not surprised he played well in the KC game.  TJ also ran really well in the Tennessee game when Singletary struggled badly. I was disappointed when he didn't get a shot at starting RB from that TN showing.  My guess is that they wanted Singletary in there more for his blocking, which was consistently good during the reg season.