Josh's Skin Coloring Yesterday

saundena

On 1/25/2021 at 6:56 PM, Figster said:

Allen had a washed out look. A pale complexion can occur from the lack of sufficient rest. I mentioned earlier in another thread. 

perhaps the Family issues :(

3 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Copy, roger all.

Funny, "DSK" was my call sign for so many years; sometimes I forget it's origin in this beautiful, evocative piece of music.

Well, "train roll on"...it's Tuesday after all. So out to you, and thanks for the laugh.

Damn fine reference .

" it pretty for Atlanta" came to mind as well

• Like (+1) 1

It was the lights in KC... I noticed that they made the Bills white uniforms look weird, like an overly harsh led lamp.

It also made the KC uniforms a darker, almost vintage looking, muted shade of red. 

That's what you were seeing, I think.

Their stadium lights are harsh.

Edited by TheFunPolice

On 1/25/2021 at 5:15 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I simply think he didn't sleep much last night.  If I get very little sleep and the next day I'm doing something very active....I look sick too.  I don't get yellowish but I do get very pale.

I'm the exact same way. Didn't notice it myself but I can't imagine a competitor like Josh tucking in peacefully at 9pm the night before his first AFC championship. No way he slept much.

Edited by Nelius
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

It was the lights in KC... I noticed that they made the Bills white uniforms look weird, like an overly harsh led lamp.

It also made the KC uniforms a darker, almost vintage looking, muted shade of red. 

That's what you were seeing, I think.

Their stadium lights are harsh.

This makes as much sense as anything.

On 1/25/2021 at 3:47 PM, saundena said:

Was it just me, or did Josh's skin color look "off" yesterday?  I watched it at a bar with multiple TV's and he seemed to have a yellowish complexion.  Regardless of which TV I looked at, his skin coloring just seemed off, at least compared to the other white guys on the team- he just didn't look right.  I mentioned it to the person next to me and said that he looked jaundiced and they agreed too.  Just wondering if anybody else saw that.   Maybe he wasn't 100% healthy?

Did you mean

Jaurondiced?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This makes as much sense as anything.

It's the lighting, 100%

Look at how different the away uniform looks in KC versus NE:

The blue and red on the Bills uniforms are much more crisp, and the white helmet glitter pops in the photo of Diggs in NE from this year. In the photo of Allen and the chiefs player you can see how yellow the lighting is in KC. Even the Chiefs red looks darker because of it, more muted. 

NE.thumb.jpg.799057b6000b8b6603f7a242392ab255.jpgKC.thumb.jpg.e82b99fa4089b05fea04c8535fc20573.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's the lighting, 100%

Look at how different the away uniform looks in KC versus NE:

The blue and red on the Bills uniforms are much more crisp, and the white helmet glitter pops in the photo of Diggs in NE from this year. In the photo of Allen and the chiefs player you can see how yellow the lighting is in KC. Even the Chiefs red looks darker because of it, more muted. 

NE.thumb.jpg.799057b6000b8b6603f7a242392ab255.jpgKC.thumb.jpg.e82b99fa4089b05fea04c8535fc20573.jpg

Agree. Mr Occam, please say hello to Mr Razor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Good observation. Artificial lighting sources, are all deficient in one, or another  visible wavelengths, which can cause a distorted color perception of what you are looking at. Our brain normally compensates for this phenomenon, but the TV cameras, apparently did not

yes.
 might be this.
But perhaps not as well.