Josh's Skin Coloring Yesterday

saundena

FWIW (If anyone cares) in Chinese medicine yellow skin coloring is associated with dysfunction of the digestive system and on an emotional level from overthinking.  Like the "did I lock the back door, did I feed the dog, did I pay the mortgage" kind of overthinking.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Maybe the fact his dad is battling pneumonia?

Ya, during this era of covid, pneumonia is a very serious condition. Dad could be critical.

I can't bill-ieve I got suckered into a thread on Josh's skin color.

He looked disheveled with his scraggly hair and beard going.

On another note, thought i read today that not only does his dad have Covid but his siblings too. (I'm pretty sure i read that quote somewhere from Josh).

Can't be that deranged of an idea if others noticed it too!

I'm not saying that we lost because of Josh's performance, but if he wasn't 100%, then he wouldn't be able to be at his best. 

Edited by saundena

46 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I simply think he didn't sleep much last night.  If I get very little sleep and the next day I'm doing something very active....I look sick too.  I don't get yellowish but I do get very pale.

39 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I think you're in denial.

Best cheeses are yellow.

Maybe you are a soft cheese like brie?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, saundena said:

Was it just me, or did Josh's skin color look "off" yesterday?  I watched it at a bar with multiple TV's and he seemed to have a yellowish complexion.  Regardless of which TV I looked at, his skin coloring just seemed off, at least compared to the other white guys on the team- he just didn't look right.  I mentioned it to the person next to me and said that he looked jaundiced and they agreed too.  Just wondering if anybody else saw that.   Maybe he wasn't 100% healthy?

That's a good point. I noticed it too.

Was Josh tested for jaundice before the game ?

I did not notice any "yellowing" but did notice that he was flustered. He had the same look like he had in the playoff game vs. the texans and earlier in his career (GB, Patriots etc).

This was probably due to a variety of reasons; porous OL play, no WR separation, lack of running game, poor coaching and I'm sure he also felt the pressure to keep up with Mahomes. He was pressing.

I'm not worried about Allen, he will learn from this. After watching Allen for 3 years now, my eyes tell me that the moment is not too big for him.