Josh's Skin Coloring Yesterday

saundena

Was it just me, or did Josh's skin color look "off" yesterday?  I watched it at a bar with multiple TV's and he seemed to have a yellowish complexion.  Regardless of which TV I looked at, his skin coloring just seemed off, at least compared to the other white guys on the team- he just didn't look right.  I mentioned it to the person next to me and said that he looked jaundiced and they agreed too.  Just wondering if anybody else saw that.   Maybe he wasn't 100% healthy?

Edited by saundena
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

Just now, saundena said:

Was it just me, or did Josh's skin color look "off" yesterday?  I watched it at a bar with multiple TV's and he seemed to have a yellowish complexion.  Regardless of which TV I looked at, his skin coloring just seemed off, at least compared to the other white guys on the team.  I mentioned it to the person next to me and said that he looked jaundiced and they agreed too.  Just wondering if anybody else saw that.   Maybe he wasn't 100% healthy?

I thought the same. Maybe he took up smoking cigarettes to calm his nerves.

• Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I thought the same. Maybe he took up smoking cigarettes to calm his nerves.

Or tried to be like the 1990's Bills and partied it up the night before.  

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that.

Edited by saundena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Uh oh...am I seeing the birth of the next great conspiracy to grip the nation?  NFL kidnapped Josh and installed a yellow doppleganger to get their coveted Mahomes vs. Brady matchup?

All kidding aside, my wife and I did notice that as well.  Jaundice from a gallstone? 

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I simply think he didn't sleep much last night.  If I get very little sleep and the next day I'm doing something very active....I look sick too.  I don't get yellowish but I do get very pale.

I think you're in denial.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 4