Daboll apologized to Beasley, Diggs after loss

Michael1962

9 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Interesting that Daboll didn’t apologize to John Brown. That may be a sign that John Brown may be gone. Maybe I’m reaching though

Lol yes you’re reaching. Just cause Diggs and Beasley were together when he said it doesn’t mean he didn’t say it to other players or the whole offense at some point. 

• Like (+1) 3

The entire team struggled yesterday except for our rookie kicker.  (I'll cut him some slack on the missed extra point considering the pair of 50+ yarders)

The team will learn and get better just like after losing to the Texans last season.  Hopefully KC will have to make some tough choices due to their cap situation (18 million over) and their roster will be a bit less formidable next year.

All in all, a fantastic season and I agree with Beasley, there is nothing for Daboll to apologize about.  We made the AFC championship game and lost to the best team in the NFL in their house.  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 6

13 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The entire team struggled yesterday except for our rookie kicker.  (I'll cut him some slack on the missed extra point considering the pair of 50+ yarders)

The team will learn and get better just like after losing to the Texans last season.  Hopefully KC will have to make some tough choices due to their cap situation (18 million over) and their roster will be a bit less formidable next year.

All in all, a fantastic season and I agree with Beasley, there is nothing for Daboll to apologize about.  We made the AFC championship game and lost to the best team in the NFL in their house.  

But no one struggled more than the coaches.  McD- FAIL,  Daboll- FAIL, Frazier- FAIL.  

except maybe Feliciano. 

• Angry 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

But no one struggled more than the coaches.  McD- FAIL,  Daboll- FAIL, Frazier- FAIL.  

except maybe Feliciano. 

Feliciano served as a usher on that final Chiefs D line jailbreak.....and THEN he runs over to shove Okafor for standing over Josh.  Everything about that play and its aftermath made him look foolish.

Josh threw that ball at the wrong guy's face....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

It does make you wonder, as much as they are denying it, were Daboll and Frazier distracted by the allure of potential head coaching gigs and not 100% in their game planning.  Even subconsciously it can have an effect.

Exactly. I hate this rule and no jobs should be offered and no interviews given until after the season ends for all teams. It's only a few weeks. Everyone can hold their horses and wait it out so it is fair to all teams and not a distraction.

• Like (+1) 9

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

except maybe Feliciano. 

Yep, I agree.  I thought we were roundly outcoached last night.  I'm sure the coaches will learn from it and do better next year just like they learned from last year and improved.

Just don't understand the slings and arrows today.  We were in the AFC Championship game and lost to the best team in football.  I don't get the sky is falling attitude that many here have.  I wish the whole team would have played better.  I wish we would have won the Super Bowl this year. I wish a lot of things.  I just can't look at this amazing season and feel too disappointed.

The team fell short last night.   Just like KC did the first year Mahomes and KC went to the AFC Championship game and lost to the Patriots.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3