Bilechick heritage after this season

5 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Sounds like a golf tournament.

"The Belichick Heritage Annual Classic."  I like it.  Players kicking balls out from behind trees while no one is looking, dropping balls next to water hazards and saying "hey, I found it!"  Grumpy, barely verbal pressers afterwards.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Success said:

"The Belichick Heritage Annual Classic."  I like it.  Players kicking balls out from behind trees while no one is looking, dropping balls next to water hazards and saying "hey, I found it!"  Grumpy, barely verbal pressers afterwards.  

Outstanding!  😄

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Belichick is the greatest game-planning coach and game-day coach in NFL history.  

Yeah he had Brady but I don't know if he ever had any team with as much individual talent as the Bucs team Brady is on.

I expect KC to blow out Tampa, and if I’m right, this narrative will decline. We shall see.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

it’s called the “Bile chick heritage classic” per the thread title. I am not sure if it is connected to the “josh has yellow coloring” thread. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Truth is that he had an unmanageable cap situation after Brady left and was thin on his roster. Cam blew up in his face and they had the most opt outs of any team in the league. I give him a Mulligan for 2020. Next year will be a true measuring stick and it will also probably signal the end of Brady. He had a great supporting cast in TB and he's looked good and he's looked old. I think old catches up in 2021 when his SB roster is depleted and the defense takes a step back.

3 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

After seasons of mediocrity before and after Brady and what Brady makes in his 1st season in Tampa with any HC:

Will Bilichick still be considered as GOAT coach? Or just lucky HC in Brady era?

Bilechick sounds like a female death metal band name

Edited by Draconator
  • Haha (+1) 1