Poyer's wife has bad experience with some Chief's fans

Michael1962

29 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

i saw that on TV.  What set Diggs off?  

I wonder if we'll get to talk to him.  Haven't been many interviews from the offense - Allen, Dawkins and the Cole "King Dawg" Beasley

20 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

They did, I wrote it up in the GDT.  McKittrick literally lifted Diggs right off the ground to stop him from going anywhere.

That's actually impressive considering Diggs has like 4 inches in height and 20-ish pounds on McKenzie

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Not that I want Brady to get another ring, but part of me is really hoping Brady just destroys the cheifs 

I actually want the Chiefs to absolutely destroy him and the Bucs. Kill advertisers and ratings too while at it. Now the Bills season is over, the NFL can pay for its SJW/BLM bullcrap. Especially week 1. 

The only time I wanted the Cheats to win at the SB, is when  facing the Seahawks. That team had to be the most arrogant ever. 

I'm not exactly loving the Chiefs right now (doh!). I was so glad to hear the Bills play them again next year as revenge could be had. But they are a complete, awesome team. 

As for this year's Bills, the love they have for one another was so awesome. It's been like that awhile but this year topped it all. Hughes is such a homer it's crazy fun. It must be fun having a teammate like him! Feliciano, Beasly, Diggs, Allen they were on the same page for sure.

• Eyeroll 1

43 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Sure I should’ve blown him a kiss for throwing his beer in my face

FREE BEER? Awesome!

I kid, I kid!!!  Game day behavior can be atrocious. I have a buddy with seasons to Bills and Sabres. His wife won’t go to the Bills games. I’m not sure if she can endure Sabres games these days, but at least the fans don’t put her off. 

The vast majority of people are fine with or without beverages. It’s those few bad apples that ruin things for the rest of us. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I know every fan base has these kinda fans, but after reading some cheifs fans comments on Twitter last night and today, I legit hate that fan base. 

Last week after the win against the Ravens, bills fans donate 450k dollars to lamars charity. Last night I'm reading cheifs fans mocking the bills and acting like the bills were a 2 win team this season and making fun of Allen. Not that I want Brady to get another ring, but part of me is really hoping Brady just destroys the cheifs 

I went to their main board last night, and I was actually kind of stunned. I thought it was a parody or something - it didn't seem possible.

It wasn't a few bad eggs or something like that; it was over 90% of the posts and posters. Just laying into Bills fans that showed up w/ congrats unmercifully.  It didn't really compute for me; I can't imagine being that way after WINNING.

It made me really appreciate this board.  The mods here run a pretty tight ship, and wouldn't allow most of what I saw posted there. And of course you can't judge a fanbase by a board or by the internet in general - but it was unusual.  I frequent other fanbase's boards, and they are nowhere close to that.

Completely toxic.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Honestly I was at game and as soon as they started scoring the fans became a holes. They were trying to get under my fiancé and my skin kept turning around saying crap like this is what winners do to losers yeah its hard not to get mad. They just kept talking smack  We were in lower bowl great seats behind Bills sideline. 

Most of the Chiefs  fans I've seen on Twitter are straight trash.