Poyer's wife has bad experience with some Chief's fans

Michael1962

Honestly I was at game and as soon as they started scoring the fans became a holes. They were trying to get under my fiancé and my skin kept turning around saying crap like this is what winners do to losers yeah its hard not to get mad. They just kept talking smack  We were in lower bowl great seats behind Bills sideline. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

I know every fan base has these kinda fans, but after reading some cheifs fans comments on Twitter last night and today, I legit hate that fan base. 

Last week after the win against the Ravens, bills fans donate 450k dollars to lamars charity. Last night I'm reading cheifs fans mocking the bills and acting like the bills were a 2 win team this season and making fun of Allen. Not that I want Brady to get another ring, but part of me is really hoping Brady just destroys the cheifs 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I know every fan base has these kinda fans, but after reading some cheifs fans comments on Twitter last night and today, I legit hate that fan base. 

Last week after the win against the Ravens, bills fans donate 450k dollars to lamars charity. Last night I'm reading cheifs fans mocking the bills and acting like the bills were a 2 win team this season and making fun of Allen. Not that I want Brady to get another ring, but part of me is really hoping Brady just destroys the cheifs 

The chiefs do have a really terrible set of bandwagon fans right now. 
They are insanely active on social media. It sucks cause most of these people weren’t fans before Mahomes, and a large portion can’t name more than 5 players on the team. 
Before Mahomes and the ring I used to really like chief fans. The real fans that suffered and respected good matchups. Now these Mahomes fans have a god complex and treat everyone with disrespect. I do hope they get taken down a peg or two in the super bowl and next season. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I went to Arrowhead for the Bills Chiefs game in 2015 and they were some of the nicest fans I've ever been around.  It's a shame what winning will do to certain "fans"...and let's face it Buffalo would have the same problem 

This is true as well. As our season went on you could see the upward tick of jerk Bill fans start coming out talking silly trash 

This is why I don’t go to live games the last live game I went to was a patriots versus Redskins game years ago and this drunk patriots fan was being such a whales penis that I grabbed him and threw himover the railing

I’m just fine watching games with friends or by myself on the big screen

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Moulds 808080 said:

One point in the game mackenzie had to stop Diggs from going back on field!! If anyone was near bills sidelines would of seen it. Diggs was pissed and after that mackenzie was giving him a man hug if that's a thing I get the point!! Not sure if they showed on tv .

i saw that on TV.  What set Diggs off?  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

This is true as well. As our season went on you could see the upward tick of jerk Bill fans start coming out talking silly trash 

It's like the opposite of depressing fans who ***** on their team any chance they get. Some people just let the game affect their attitude too much.

Side note; part of me is not surprised Rachel Bush had this experience. She seems to like drama and attention. Not saying she's to blame, but it's kind of a girl who cried wolf feeling at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is why I don’t go to live games the last live game I went to was a patriots versus Redskins game years ago and this drunk patriots fan was being such a whales penis that I grabbed him and threw himover the railing

I’m just fine watching games with friends or by myself on the big screen

Woah, sounds like you might have been the WP bud...

20 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

One point in the game mackenzie had to stop Diggs from going back on field!! If anyone was near bills sidelines would of seen it. Diggs was pissed and after that mackenzie was giving him a man hug if that's a thing I get the point!! Not sure if they showed on tv .

They did, I wrote it up in the GDT.  McKittrick literally lifted Diggs right off the ground to stop him from going anywhere.