[Name Only Title] Kadarius Toney

whorlnut

Toney reminds me of a much less accomplished/productive version of this guy: 

In college.........even at the highest levels.........elusiveness without speed works.

Warrick was amazing..........but he wasn't fast(4.58)..........he had a decent pro career.........sorta' Cole Beasley like production at WR and a solid punt returner(where making the first guy miss played).............but he never really materialized into that kind of big play guy in the pros that you expect from a 1st round pick.

I suspect Toney is more of a 4.5 guy as well........he doesn't look fast on tape.

Elusiveness without speed in the NFL is Devin Singletary..........it may work if they aren't expecting it.........but once they get some tape on you defenders just make sure not to over-pursue because they know you can't run past them if they don't.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

5th? lol cmon dude

Toney won't be there in the 5th round............but I think there very well may be be an undersized, big play WR and KR.....or multiple........from the 5th round who will end up better than Toney.    Tyreke Hill got people over-projecting elusive guys, IMO.     

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.