[Name Only Title] Kadarius Toney

whorlnut

52 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

If you guys get 6 minutes to watch something that will blow your mind, then check this guy out...

Joe Marino mentioned him along with Travis Ettienne as guys that could take this offense to the next level. I have to agree. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone that’s able to cut like this. He literally made a guy leave on a cart after breaking him down. Unreal...

Thanks.  I had heard him mentioned as a great fit but hadn’t seen him til now.  

I’d be on board with this. Sign me up for any playmaker with rare physicals skills.  He would be a great compliment to Diggs.  

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

If you guys get 6 minutes to watch something that will blow your mind, then check this guy out...

Joe Marino mentioned him along with Travis Ettienne as guys that could take this offense to the next level. I have to agree. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone that’s able to cut like this. He literally made a guy leave on a cart after breaking him down. Unreal...

Fun player.  I’d be happy to have him.  The one thing I would caution is that you can’t run sideways like that in the NFL and get away with it.  I have a feeling his style would lead to a lot of frustration.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Stokes84 said:

Fun player.  I’d be happy to have him.  The one thing I would caution is that you can’t run sideways like that in the NFL and get away with it.  I have a feeling his style would lead to a lot of frustration.

I would normally agree with this, but he played in the SEC, which is a minor league pipeline for the nfl anyways. 

1 hour ago, Stokes84 said:

May be a fit, I’m just cautious of getting excited about a video like this after seeing very similar plays fromCJ Spiller at Clemson. And while he had some decent seasons he was never as good as expected. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.si.com/college/florida/football/florida-gators-football-nfl-mock-draft-kadarius-toney-first-round

In a recent 2021 NFL Mock Draft conducted by CBS Sports analyst Josh Edwards, the Florida Gators are represented twice in the first round, but not necessarily the pair of players one may expect.

Gators tight end Kyle Pitts, of course, goes in the first round at pick No. 8. No one should be surprised to see Pitts taken in the top 10, and there are some rumbles that he could be taken in the top 5 due to his playmaking ability as an offensive weapon.

But, the biggest surprise, at least based on his entire career, was receiver Kadarius Toney, who was taken by the Green Bay Packers (pick No. 31) in Edwards' projected mock draft. Many have presumed quarterback Kyle Trask as an option for the first round to go along with Pitts in the past.

21 minutes ago, Midwest Bills Fan said:

May be a fit, I’m just cautious of getting excited about a video like this after seeing very similar plays fromCJ Spiller at Clemson. And while he had some decent seasons he was never as good as expected. 

Roscoe Parrish would be a better comp

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

What about Bob Kraft? :devil:

He won't make it to pick #30.

While he may not right now he he ranked as a late 1st early 2nd round pick at these point. He can move up draft boards but as of now we are in prime position to draft him. Harris likely to be first RB off board in early 20s and then Etienne in late 20s earlt 30s.

I like the general idea here. It doesn't necessarily have to be Toney but we must draft an immediate impact player with our 1st pick. Not a rotational player or someone that needs to develop for a year (aka Oliver, Edmunds, Epenesa). Someone that can take the field in year one and immediately cause problems for the opponent. Toney is a good one. Etienne or Harris would be others. Any x factor on offense would be welcome.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

While players like this are important to have, picking a player like Etienne does nothing for us if we don’t address the middle of the offensive line. People think grabbing a back will fix the run game but the middle of the o-line needs to be addressed. Both can be done but I’d much rather invest upfront than into a third back in three years. Singletary and Moss did well enough and will surely look better with an o-line that can create a push up front. 

Would much rather trade back and grab another pick in the top 100 and fix the lines. Rounds 2-3 have a lot of plug and play offensive and defensive lineman available. If Toney is there at 1 though without a trade up he’d be hard to pass up. WR class is quite deep though. 

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Dante Hall did that in the NFL.  This kid has played like that in college.  He is Tayvon Austin.  Take him in the 5th if available.

I'd rather re-sign McKenzie and let someone else draft him. :thumbsup:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.