[Name Only Title] Kadarius Toney

whorlnut

If you guys get 6 minutes to watch something that will blow your mind, then check this guy out...

Joe Marino mentioned him along with Travis Ettienne as guys that could take this offense to the next level. I have to agree. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone that’s able to cut like this. He literally made a guy leave on a cart after breaking him down. Unreal...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

If you guys get 6 minutes to watch something that will blow your mind, then check this guy out...

Joe Marino mentioned him along with Travis Ettienne as guys that could take this offense to the next level. I have to agree. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone that’s able to cut like this. He literally made a guy leave on a cart after breaking him down. Unreal...

I've been on him for a bit... I really want him. REALLY want him, but I think he will be gone. 

He doesn't quite have Tyreek Hill's speed, but the ability to stop start reminds me a bit of him. 

Edited by JGMcD2

If he’s there, run to the podium.  

He’s John Brown and Isaiah McKenzie combined, and taken to another level.  

KC can play clutch/grab all they want on the outside with Diggs and Davis... if we have Beasley and Toney out there, they are getting abused underneath, with Toney having deep route and take it to the house ability.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

If he’s there, run to the podium.  

He’s John Brown and Isaiah McKenzie combined, and taken to another level.  

KC can play clutch/grab all they want on the outside with Diggs and Davis... if we have Beasley and Toney out there, they are getting abused underneath, with Toney having deep route and take it to the house ability.  

I’ve never seen someone this shifty. 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Can he play D cause we need some help there 

Well this is 2021, and you have to be able to score with teams like the Chiefs. 

Getting Star back next year will help the defense. Don’t think for one second that we are set on offense and only need to add to the d. 

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Would love to draft Etienne in the 1st and Rondale Moore in the 2nd.

I’d be ok with that too...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Well this is 2021, and you have to be able to score with teams like the Chiefs. 

Getting Star back next year will help the defense. Don’t think for one second that we are set on offense and only need to add to the d. 

I’d be ok with that too...

They aren’t going to the SB with that D plus Star.. 

They have needs on both sides of the ball...  sure...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Not sure where I said they didn’t need to add to both sides...

They need more than Star back on D.... maybe a Round 1 pick  on D mightn’t  hurt  as well to replace Milano if they let him go or help at DE which desperately needs it...

Edited by Aussie Joe

24 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

They need more than Star back on D.... maybe a Round 1 pick  on D mightn’t  hurt  as well to replace Milano if they let him go or help at DE which desperately needs it...

OR...realize that the only way to win in a shootout is to be able to keep up and draft offense in round 1. Then go defense in 2 or 3.

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

This is the one weapon I want for our offense. He is the closest I’ve seen to a T Hill type player. 

Exactly. I have to admit I didn’t know much about him until I watched this, but I’m sold. Can you imagine if this guy actually caught that pass that Singletary dropped?  6 points...

8 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

OR...realize that the only way to win in a shootout is to be able to keep up and draft offense in round 1. Then go defense in 2 or 3.

I’ll make this my last comment as we have a difference of opinion ...

I think that Toney is a good  player but considering they have Diggs, Beasley, Davis and can bring back Brown and McKenzie if they want to at WR.... how much can Toney add to that group when the cost is a first round... ?  It’s a moot point anyway as he is likely gone by 30...

As boring as it might be... I’ll take the Defense player in Round 1 or even a quality RB in Round 1 would be a better investment IMO...

Edited by Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’ll make this my last comment as we have a difference of opinion ...

I think that Toney is a good  player but considering they have Diggs, Beasley, Davis and can bring back Brown and McKenzie if they want to at WR.... how much can Toney add to that group when the cost is a first round... ?  It’s a moot point anyway as he is likely gone by 30...

As boring as it might be... I’ll take the Defense player in Round 1 or even a quality RB in around 1 would be a better investment IMO...

Cool. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I've watched him every Saturday being a Gators fan. If we want to run an offense like KC, this is a no brainer. He's a better kick returner than Roberts, he can play running back, he can play receiver and he is absolutely electric with the football. He's definitely been the guy on the Gators where you are on the edge of your seat every time he touches the football.

In saying all that, I would be absolutely shocked if he's there at 30. I'm also inclined to think defense is a bigger issue at this point.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.