Last take until September (and probably much later)..... I know you'll miss me......

You are probably going to have to s Orr 40 points to beat the Chiefs so the offense had a lot on it’s shoulders. They absolutely underwhelmed and unfortunately we’re off the entire playoffs. I blame the balance first and foremost. Not just with run/pass but also the formations. Way to much empty. Was to little variety. You have to keep them guessing.

All that being said, the Defense didn’t even come close to stopping them all night. Not even close. I know it’s a “pick your poison” against KC but we picked the wrong one. Zero resistance. Not even approaching a stop. It was truly pathetic. The Chiefs offense is great. And they are going to get theirs. But our defense was on skates all night and played like petrified babies that were just happy to be there. Absolutely no aggression and nothing to be pleased with. Poyer blew a guy up on a swing place out of the backfield. That was the 1 play where it even looked like we wanted to be out there. You don’t have to shut them down but you have to do better then that.

8 hours ago, Steptide said:

Play calling was bad at times. Now that have ive had a day to digest it, I don't think the bills players were ready for this game. For most of them, it was their first championship game. You could just tell the cheifs had the experience. They came out firing on all cylinders. The bills will learn. If they're in the championship game next year, I can 100% gaurentee they won't play like that again, win or lose

Players and coaches showed inexperience. It happens to everyone.  I will expect alot more from our coaches preperation when we face KC in the afccg next January. And mark my words we will get them again in January. 

18 hours ago, Steptide said:

Imo this is the buggest reason they lost. I was screaming for it last night. They were trying to push the ball down feild way too hard 

Josh will hopefully take to heart that gaining 4 to 6 yards two to three times per set of downs is a good thing and needs to be a more noticeable part of his repertoire.  Josh has matured a lot this season, his continued drive to be better will incorporate this concept more fully I am quite sure.  There are lots of reasons for the poor performance, from the dinged up receivers Corp to play execution and calling, and overall game planning on both sides of the ball. The Bills will have learned a valuable lesson, and they will be back with a vengeance, jmo.

Go Bills!!!

15 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Damn reggae straight!

🎵We're gonna win that cup,

Gonna slap that puck!

Me and my Buffalo Sabres,

Yeah yeah yeah! 🎶

Hey man,

You know you can just switch sites/forums

Same good posting, same good management

https://www.sabrespace.com/community/

Come check it out ( I'm dog14787 over there) 

• Thank you (+1) 1