Which RBS do we go after this offseason?

The only RBs I would trade our #1 for is Saquan or Kamara.  Both are pass catching beasts and playmakers-exactly what our offense is lacking.  The value isn’t there otherwise.  We clearly need RB, CB, DE.  
I like the idea of trading back into second, and loading up top 100 picks.  That would enable us to fill those needs, perhaps also adding OL,TE, speed WR, etc

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only RBs I would trade our #1 for is Saquan or Kamara.  Both are pass catching beasts and playmakers-exactly what our offense is lacking.  The value isn’t there otherwise.  We clearly need RB, CB, DE.  
I like the idea of trading back into second, and loading up top 100 picks.  That would enable us to fill those needs, perhaps also adding OL,TE, speed WR, etc

We won’t be trading our #1 for any rb..... I promise.  Don’t sweat it.

we could use our 1st or 2nd rd pick on a RB that will get paid 1-2 mill a year for the next 4-5 years thoigh

54 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d usually agree, but this offense needs a threat in the backfield or teams will play us the same way.  You may call it a knee jerk reaction.  I call it obvious 

Not you New, so apologize.  I just don’t see us spending significant capital right now.  We have much more pressing needs.

Im actually impressed with these guys how much they did in four years.  They didn’t have the benefit of other teams that inherited some talent.  McBean had our LS, and Hughes as of this year, or maybe you can add Lee smith.  Others were bad gone or retired.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Not you New, so apologize.  I just don’t see us spending significant capital right now.  We have much more pressing needs.

Im actually impressed with these guys how much they did in four years.  They didn’t have the benefit of other teams that inherited some talent.  McBean had our LS, and Hughes as of this year, or maybe you can add Lee smith.  Others were bad gone or retired.

I hear ya, I just disagree. I don’t think there’s anything more pressing than improving our run game other than adding an elite pass rusher.....which are nearly impossible to get your hands on

• Thank you (+1) 1