Which RBS do we go after this offseason?

56 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Except TJ Yeldon somehow ran well whenever he was in the game.  

Im ok with Moss as a #2, but Singletary is a liability.  It’s been two years... we need to upgrade.   He actively hurts our offense.  

I would try to draft Harris or Etienne and make him your RB1. Moss becomes RB2 and I'd keep Yeldon as RB3/ ST. Say goodbye to Singletary, Williams, Wade & Jones. Keep Freeman on PS?

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

Yes. I think Williams and Feliciano will be back but Morse is likely gone. We’ll see how deep their loyalty goes to Ford.

I thought the same until I saw Chris Jones destroy Feliciano....over and over and over and over again.  He even cold cocked his *** and dropped him.  Feliciano is a bad dude, but he’s half the man Jones is.  I don’t think I wanna see that matchup again, let alone every year in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I thought the same until I saw Chris Jones destroy Feliciano....over and over and over and over again.  He even cold cocked his *** and dropped him.  Feliciano is a bad dude, but he’s half the man Jones is.  I don’t think I wanna see that matchup again, let alone every year in the playoffs.

Chris Jones is probably the best DT in the league not named Aaron Donald though. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Big and fast... Clemson or Alabama RBs 

Harris is a handfful

31 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I would try to draft Harris or Etienne and make him your RB1. Moss becomes RB2 and I'd keep Yeldon as RB3/ ST. Say goodbye to Singletary, Williams, Wade & Jones. Keep Freeman on PS?

I'm not hating the Harris idea

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Chris Jones is probably the best DT in the league not named Aaron Donald though. 

For sure.  Feliciano fared worse than most.  He was completely overmatched and looked like a little fat blob of crap.  As much as it pains me to say that....I love Jon. Dude was embarrassed 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

We draft another.  Cheap man.  No cap space to waste on RB 

Jermar Jefferson RB Oregon State. This kid has been a stud since his Freshman year. I see him being a 3rd round talent 5’10 217 lbs, probably a 4.45-4.5 guy. Great speed and run hard with quickness. I think with the scouting department watching Hodgins, they picked up on this kid. There needs to be 3 RBs next year. Singletary can be a 3rd down back. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

As good as our line is in pass protection, they are very underwhelming in terms of run blocking. Singletary and Moss are average but honestly I don’t think Derrick Henry would be productive here.

Man I was thinking the same thing I mean singletary would get hit in the backfield on almost every run. No back likes that it’s hard to get going when the other team 

lives in the backfield 

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Jermar Jefferson RB Oregon State. This kid has been a stud since his Freshman year. I see him being a 3rd round talent 5’10 217 lbs, probably a 4.45-4.5 guy. Great speed and run hard with quickness. I think with the scouting department watching Hodgins, they picked up on this kid. There needs to be 3 RBs next year. Singletary can be a 3rd down back. 

No thanks on Singletary being the 3rd down back next year - he has terrible hands.