Cole Beasley broke his damn fibula vs Patriots Week 16

Process

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

“Cracked” , is likely a better description, Broken denotes two pieces, don’t get me wrong, Beasley is a tuff guy for certain. 

Go Bills!!!

Broken means fractured. A fracture can be a complete or partial break in a bone. Saying it is broken is accurate.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Broken means fractured. A fracture can be a complete or partial break in a bone. Saying it is broken is accurate.

I hear ya, it’s just a me thing. Cracked/hairline fracture is a more concise description than broken, jmo.  Beasley is a seriously tuff guy for certain, one of our teams top players. 

Go Bills!!!

I hope he didn't do any permanent damage.  You have to wonder whether a healthy Stills would have been more valuable than an injured Beasley.  That aside, the guy is tough as nails.  He clearly wasn't his usual self, but he did make a few key grabs during the playoffs.  Love the guy.

• Disagree 2

31 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

all the more reason why Coach Mcclappy needed to suit up kenny stills

Kenny Stills hasn't shown anywhere ever he is fit to carry Cole Beasley's jockstrap, never mind fill his shoes on this team

Isaiah McKensie has shown flashes of being able to carry one cleat, maybe

22 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Man, that is crazy.

On the bright side, unlike a knee injury, this one should heal completely.

I just hope he didn't cause any permanent damage that will interfere with healing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

And we thought Robert Woods was F@#$ing crazy! Well, he still is, but so is Cole Beasley!

The Dallas game and his reception by his teammates in the locker room last year is still one of my favorite moments of last season. And how can you not love his game, his belief in himself, and his toughness.

Another player that was unsure about coming here, but now bleeds the red, white, and blue. A true warrior!

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I just hope he didn't cause any permanent damage that will interfere with healing.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. They could surgically repair it if needed, but at this point probably not.

• Thank you (+1) 1