The AFC East Next Year - QBs On The Move

With the Bills going 6-0 this year in the division, it went a long way in getting that #2 seed. It's very possible that some of these QBs could end up in our division next year. Let's hope that is not the case but 13-3 and staying relatively healthy is going to be a big ask for next year. I like the schedule as it stands now but I REALLY hope none of the top 3 below move to the East.

Deshaun Watson

Matthew Stafford

Aaron Rodgers

Jarrod Goff

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

• BuffaloBaumer changed the title to The AFC East Next Year - QBs On The Move
10 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

With the Bills going 6-0 this year in the division, it went a long way in getting that #2 seed. It's very possible that some of these QBs could end up in our division next year. Let's hope that is not the case but 13-3 and staying relatively healthy is going to be a big ask for next year. I like the schedule as it stands now but I REALLY hope none of the top 3 below move to the East.

Deshaun Watson

Matthew Stafford

Aaron Rodgers

Jarrod Goff

Watson concerns me the most. Aaron has a couple more good years in him. Stafford & Goff are non factors. The biggest problem is 80% of the best qbs will be in the AFC lead by Mahomes. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER

It's funny - the whole time the Pats were in charge, the AFCE was one of the worst divisions in football.

Now, we're rising to the top...and it might be one of the strongest. I can see the Jets turning it around, and the Pats being right there if they get someone like Stafford.

39 minutes ago, jletha said:

You really think Rogers is going to leave?

I think Rodgers is going to leave, they absolutely screwed him with drafting a QB with so many WR’s available to help him. I feel like he had a chip on his shoulder the whole year because of what the Packers did to him.