Bills play at Tampa Bay and KC next season

Just now, Ned Flanders said:

Whoever wins the Super Bowl, the schedulers should have an easy job pitting the champ against the Bills on the Thursday night opener.  Certainly an entertaining match-up.

I'd much prefer week 13 vs. KC when the Chiefs are down 3-4 key players due to injury. 

4 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I'm calling Bills @ Chiefs to start the 2021 season on Thursday night

This is a real possibility.

I just checked the Chiefs schedule, and they have the Bills, Browns & Steelers as home games. These 3 teams are the likely candidates for the kickoff game.

I predict 5 primetime games for the Bills next season. This year we had 5 and that was coming off a 10-6 season and a WC loss. The Bills usually enjoyed being overlooked and flying under the radar. That won't be the case anymore. 13-3 division champs, Allen has been one of the more exciting players in the game to watch. The Bills also bring in strong ratings which the networks obviously love. If fans are allowed to attend next season get ready to have to get to Bills Stadium on a Monday or Thursday, and a SNF game as well. I could definitely see KC as a primetime game and I also think one will be against the Fish. They are an upcoming team coming off a 10 win season. Showcase a long time AFCE rivalry

No one scheduling games is thinking about the long time rivalry between Miami and Buffalo.

They will try to open the season next year with a big rematch of some type.

Could involve the Bills.

I do think we'll get a bunch of national games, which kind of sucks in a way.

I didn't enjoy all the odd game days and start times this year.  

Sunday at 1:00pm just feels right.

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

No one scheduling games is thinking about the long time rivalry between Miami and Buffalo.

They will try to open the season next year with a big rematch of some type.

Could involve the Bills.

I do think we'll get a bunch of national games, which kind of sucks in a way.

I didn't enjoy all the odd game days and start times this year.  

Sunday at 1:00pm just feels right.

I wasn't suggesting week 1 Miami and Buffalo. Two teams in the same division with 13 and 10 wins respectively I could see one of their games being in primetime at some point in the season. I like the primetime games for one reason. It means the Bills are good.

53 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Whoever wins the Super Bowl, the schedulers should have an easy job pitting the champ against the Bills on the Thursday night opener.  Certainly an entertaining match-up.

Tampa Bay/KC and Buffalo to open the season seems like it’s to perfect meaning it will be Tampa/KC vs Dallas