Just A Simple Question and NOT Political Why Didn't The Bills Come Out for National Anthem?

Like A Mofo

Not trying to start anything political here I just wanted to ask our community here to see if there is an explanation or have the Bills done this most of the year:

Why didn't the Bills come out for the National Anthem last night?

Had some friends texting me about this and wanted to offer any explanation if available..

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

The better question is

Why does anyone care? 
We all have rights to do what we choose. 
Nobody is hurt by this 

I agree I just wanted to offer a simple explanation as to why I didn't realize they haven't done this all season so that makes sense

• Like (+1) 1

I think it's to avoid the issue of anyone kneeling for the anthem. Guys on both sides of the issue, so why make it an issue at all? Stay in the locker room away from cameras. 

It's a bit of a bummer but it's not the end of the world to me. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 2

I was curious about this too.

I did not know that the Bills had done that all season.

During the National Anthem, I was getting pissed off, because I thought CBS was giving us the middle finger by focusing solely on the Chiefs during the entire anthem.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I was curious about this too.

I did not know that the Bills had done that all season.

During the National Anthem, I was getting pissed off, because I thought CBS was giving us the middle finger by focusing solely on the Chiefs during the entire anthem.

Same.

It's an obvious question that gets asked when you're watching with a group. "How come they are just showing KC?" 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

There is no answer to this question that cannot be political 

How's this?:

They hated the nails on a chalkboard sound of the Jimi Hendrix wannabe loser KC trotted out there.

That doesn't sound too political to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just for the record before this thread is closed: I put down my beer, took off my Bills cap, put my hand over my heart and tried to face the nearest flag on my TV screen. And I refused to answer any questions about why the network wasn't showing any Bills players until the junior Jimi Hendrix sounded that last flatted note.

• Like (+1) 1