Gotta vent here a little

Steptide

the stage was too big. the pressure on the coaches and players was heavy all game. they were not prepared and showed they are not ready for the big games, yet. I'm actually relieved they didn't make it after watching that performance last night, they were sure to lose the sb. also against brady would of made it so much worse and reason I wont be tuning in to yet another sb.

too big of a stage for McD and his team as his mentor and former boss along with spags and some pretty darn good talent, owned him and the team from the end of the 1st qtr to the final gun never giving up the lead. andy reid is a great coach but keep in mind where he came from. he went to four consecutive nfcc games, losing three straight before winning his 4th trip and a ticket to the sb with the eagles where he and mcnabb lost to, yeah, them.

not comparing McD to andy reid by any means but McD is a pretty good coach and he takes these type of games as a hard lesson and hopefully learns from it. he has a ways to go to come even close to andy reids level. the one thing that really did bother me was trading field goals for touchdowns. if McD wants to come close to his former bosses level he needs to become more aggressive. you will most certainly always, always lose. especially against an offense such as what the chiefs put on the field.

wont be easy. it's a hard road to the championship game and certainly no guarantees they make it back and they may not make it back? I would like to believe they can and they will this next season but there are positions of need that really need addressing pronto this offseason if they expect to be serious contenders for the trophy in 2021.

pass rusher, D line, wr, rb and JA has to learn how to work on his mental game. it was great to see he had made noticeable strides that were obvious in his game in his third season but the one real important part of his game that I feel he needs to work on would be his mental game. at times you could see he was struggling with it last night. his head was not in this game like it should of been. great QBs have to ability to block out any and most all distractions while keeping their head solely in their game. I just hope he becomes mentally stronger.

long off season ahead. I would like to believe they will come out strong next season, year 5 of this regime. a regime that has seen the postseason 3 out of the first 4 years of their tenure since taking over in 2017. that's not bad, that's actually pretty good and reason to hold on to hopes that they work hard continuing to build through the process in pursuit of reaching the ultimate goal, hoisting up the lombardi.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

As much as I think going for it made sense in both instances, I questioned the likley hood of either being converted.  Take away the muffed punt 3 yardline start, Buffalo was dreadful in the redzone offensively all night.  Seemed like Kc had Buffalo figured out all night.

Josh has made a killing rolling to the right. They knew it and took it away.

Their interior pass rush was dominating. Ours was non existent.

Both their lines are better than ours.

I said it last night: Can we say Oliver is JAG? Epenesa also ?

The Bills need two dominating D lineman at a minimum.