"Just One Before I Die" mantra will have to wait until next season...

LabattBlue

Unfortunately I was too young to remember the '64 and '65 championships.

I have a 100+ combined seasons of begging the Bills or Sabres for just "ONE".  Well....the Bills season is over, and the Sabres....can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I guess I will just have faith in "there is always next year"  :(

10 minutes ago, BTB said:

Unfortunately I was too young to remember the '64 and '65 championships.

I have a 100+ combined seasons of begging the Bills or Sabres for just "ONE".  Well....the Bills season is over, and the Sabres....can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I guess I will just have faith in "there is always next year"  :(

Didn't they just win a shootout the same night we took our lumps in football? ;)

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Didn't they just win a shootout the same night we took our lumps in football? ;)

Thanks.  That one shootout victory makes me feel so much better.   Now if they can at least make the playoffs for the first time in 10 years, in a league where half the teams get in every year. 😉

Edited by BTB
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BTB said:

Thanks.  That one shootout victory makes me feel so much better.   Now if they can at least make the playoffs for the first time in 10 years, in a leagues where half the teams get in every year. 😉

Yeah, as long as Kim Pegula is going to play Sports Organizational Boss and treat the Sabres as the pastime of an amateur, they will be terrible.

Sabres are now stuck in the same rut the Bills were for the last long episode of Ralph Wilson's life.

"JUST ONE" is my mantra too!  

I'm a year younger than the Sabres or the Bills (measured by the merger) so I've been waiting a long time too.

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah, as long as Kim Pegula is going to play Sports Organizational Boss and treat the Sabres as the pastime of an amateur, they will be terrible.

Sabres are now stuck in the same rut the Bills were for the last long episode of Ralph Wilson's life.

"JUST ONE" is my mantra too!  

I'm a year younger than the Sabres or the Bills (measured by the merger) so I've been waiting a long time too.

Good to know I’m not alone.  I’m sure there are many others on this board who’ve shared the same amount of pain.