[Incomplete Title] If Josh and Mahomes switched teams....

22 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I think this is very obvious.  Reid is the greatest offensive mind in NFL history.  I've never seen so many wide open receivers.  Unbelievable.

With apologies to Don Coryell, and Dick Vermiel, who were pretty awesome as well.

Josh had guys running wide open all game vs Seattle and look how he played. 

He was bad last night but he's the least of our worries. I am concerned about his confidence though. 

Any QB in the NFL could have done what Mahomes did yesterday. It was too easy.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

34 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I don't think quarterback play was the difference yesterday.

We simply had no answer for Tyreek and Kelce, and the Chiefs D looked awesome.

Its frustrating to lose, but it hurts less knowing we have a franchise qb, which we weren't even sure of 12 months ago.  

End of the day Reid and his coaches had a great game plan,  they decided to give us passes to our RB'S and TE'S and took away big plays from our WR'S. They came better prepared and when you include the talent they have on both sides of the ball are very tough to beat. I feel good because of Allen who will learn from this game and Beane who i hope also learns that they need an upgrade at RB position.  I think the best thing we can do to help Allen out is improve our defence that takes the ball away.  

35 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I don't think quarterback play was the difference yesterday.

We simply had no answer for Tyreek and Kelce, and the Chiefs D looked awesome.

Its frustrating to lose, but it hurts less knowing we have a franchise qb, which we weren't even sure of 12 months ago.  

KC’s defense was light years ahead of ours and their O-Line was letting nothing through. We have a lot of money already tied up in a CB who can’t cover top players in the playoffs and a LT who struggles with speed rushers. We have a long way to go and the media was right calling us a baby version of KC. They should’ve called us the light years version because that is how far away we are from KC.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

KC’s defense was light years ahead of ours and their O-Line was letting nothing through. We have a lot of money already tied up in a CB who can’t cover top players in the playoffs and a LT who struggles with speed rushers. We have a long way to go and the media was right calling us a baby version of KC. They should’ve called us the light years version because that is how far away we are from KC.

Tre White is more Marlon Humphrey than Jalen Ramsey.  

Look at the impact players on defense last night.   You go through 3 before you potentially get to a Bill..

Tyrann Mathieu

Chris Jones

Frank Clark

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Allen wasn't the reason we lost, but I think the Bills likely win if the QBs switched teams. Mahomes is just that good. Still can't be anything but thrilled to have Allen as the QB here though.

Couldn’t disagree more.  

Allen bought time but nobody was open.  

Mahomes bought time and Kelce was clowning people into being open by 10 feet. 

Allen was under pressure all game with no reliable release valve.  

Mahomes was comfortable in the pocket and had the benefit of massive plays from the likes of Hill and Hardman. 

Mahomes is still better right now.  Don’t worry, I’m not going there.... but Mahomes loses if he’s on the Bills last night.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Allen wasn't the reason we lost, but I think the Bills likely win if the QBs switched teams. Mahomes is just that good. Still can't be anything but thrilled to have Allen as the QB here though.

Mahomes is a great player but imagine Josh with zero pressure and one of the GOAT TEs and fastest WR in the NFL.. I mean Mahomes is just in the best QB situation maybe ever.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I agree. 

Mahomes outplayed Josh. Josh needed to take the smart short throws  yesterday, which Mahomes took.  I am sure he learns a ton from this game. 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

QB play wasn’t the difference

mahomes is still better than Josh.

for now.

All I seen was a Captain Checkdown system QB.

He gets it in his playmakers hands and thats it.

I kept waiting for him to throw down field ....it never happened....they worked the Bills underneath and he was effective at distributing the ball.

BTW whats with the forward lateral to Kelce for the TD

I thought they were illegal.

Edited by JMF2006