Jim Kelly at QB

Andre Reed at WR

Thurman Thomas at RB

Bruce Smith -DE

Alllen could be a HOF talent

Diggs could be a HOF talent

RB?  need a stud

DE- need a stud

Get a couple of studs at those two positions and were comparable with Super Bowl those teams who also lost their first championship game against the high scoring Bengals in their stadium.

• Like (+1) 4

You may want to add James Lofton for part of that run + Bennett, Tasker (HOF candidates) then several pro-bowlers such as Hull, House Ballard, Wolford, Talley, Henry Jones, Odoms (I would rank Tre White on a higher trajectory).

34 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

That team had 4 HOF players

Jim Kelly at QB

Andre Reed at WR

Thurman Thomas at RB

Bruce Smith -DE

Alllen could be a HOF talent

Diggs could be a HOF talent

RB?  need a stud

DE- need a stud

Get a couple of studs at those two positions and were comparable with Super Bowl those teams who also lost their first championship game against the high scoring Bengals in their stadium.

We do not need a stud at RB.  Does KC have a stud at RB?  CEH is a good player, but he is definitely not a stud.

• Shocked 2

6 hours ago, Big Turk said:

We do not need a stud at RB.  Does KC have a stud at RB?  CEH is a good player, but he is definitely not a stud.

They do have a very studly tight end tho.  Not sure we have one yet.  They also have the fastest game speed player in the league in Hill, Diggs is great, but can he go 75 yards on the play that Hill ran?  Doubtful.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I wouldn't waste my time comparing this team to a team from 30 years ago.  The game has changed too much and the salary cap makes it more difficult to keep dynasties like that together.  

I have to agree with this.  I actually feel pretty good this morning thinking that the Bills should be more than competitive the next few seasons but then that damn free agency concept gets into my brain and I forget that teams can lose just as quickly as they gained....hopefully the front office can keep the key players together....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chaccof said:

I have to agree with this.  I actually feel pretty good this morning thinking that the Bills should be more than competitive the next few seasons but then that damn free agency concept gets into my brain and I forget that teams can lose just as quickly as they gained....hopefully the front office can keep the key players together....

Beane has done a nice job managing the Cap. He has already said many times that building thru the draft is how they will build their foundation. We won't be able to pay everybody when it comes to our own FA so hopefully Beane has more hits then misses when it comes to the draft.

• Like (+1) 1