McDermott says “they’ve got a lot of speed”

FluffHead

8 hours ago, mannc said:

We’ve had the opportunity to draft some really fast skill players the past few years and we wasted those picks on guys like Singletary, Moss and Ford.  It will be hard to catch up with KC in that area...

harrison phillips, baby Ed Oliver 

8 hours ago, Nelius said:

Surprised at how slow their backs actually are - CEH runs a 4.6 (same as Moss/Singletary) and Darrel Williams surprisingly clocked a lumbering TE-like 4.72 40 time, but he still did damage tonight. Their ability to use the running game when needed was a difference maker in both games against us. We don't have that ability, since we apparently don't have a running game. 

It’s embarassing how bad the run blocking is      

They are too soft in that dept 

9 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s not a super bowl, so we suck. I don’t do second or third loser parties. 

Dude, so that means you would've never let Andy Reid stick around in time for him to collect his first ring, Belly after his first season with the Patsies, or Jimmy Johnson after a 1 or 2 win season in '89...I could go on. A solid house needs a firm foundation. Those aren't always poured to the speed of our liking as "fan"atics. If you can't see that we aren't "losers," but rather on the road to building special things, then I don't know what else to say.  

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

9 hours ago, mannc said:

We’ve had the opportunity to draft some really fast skill players the past few years and we wasted those picks on guys like Singletary, Moss and Ford.  It will be hard to catch up with KC in that area...

Our 2nd and 3rd round picks have been duds lately. Stop drafting slow rbs or project TE's.

41 minutes ago, Special K said:

The Bills used to have to build the team geared to beat NE, now they have to build the team geared to beat KC.

Luckily, a really good team can beat anyone, and a lot of what you need to beat NE applies to KC as well.

I still think NE will be back in the mix sooner than most Bills fans think.  BB's QB solution this year didn't work, but he'll be trying to fix it again next year.  A lot of opt-out talent will be back on his team next year, too.

They have a lot of speed but how long can you expect White to look overwhelmed covering Hill? Frazier and Sean failed to handle the Kelce/Hill ability to wreck the game. The soft zone was laughable and the Chiefs took Edmunds and Milano out of the game. Sean knows he was outcoached badly, and going forward he must add speed and physicality if he wants to beat KC.