TB (Thanos) 40- KC 13 super bowl 55

Lenigmusx

5 minutes ago, Figster said:

Why do we want to build up a team even higher thats in our conference. What , so we turn K C into the next Dynasty? Is this what we want to have happen?

No thanks

Build up? Huh? 

If KC wins the Super Bowl, they get worse draft picks. If they lose the Super Bowl, they don’t magically get worse lol.

I think KC will roll, but I’m rooting for Brady and Tampa.  

True GOAT, and he’s actually dominated without having the best offense in football around him.  

Mahomes fanboys have pushed me to rooting for Brady.   

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I think KC will roll, but I’m rooting for Brady and Tampa.  

True GOAT, and he’s actually dominated without having the best offense in football around him.  

Mahomes fanboys have pushed me to rooting for Brady.   

Its a big part of it for me also and the fanboys will only get worse until they get knocked back down to size.

I agree, probably won't happen this post season...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

I want KC to absolutely demolish the Bucs.  

1 hour ago, MJS said:

The Chiefs are going to win. It probably won't be that close.

I wouldn't bet against them but the loss of Fisher might hurt.  Chiefs are 4-5 without him and 27-1 with him the last two seasons.

Edited by Doc Brown

8 hours ago, Figster said:

You and me both, 

I hate K C with a passion. Hate the team and fan base.

Go GOAT!!! 

I'm ok with the officiating for the most part. Hill was just to fast, Kelce to big to mug.

Honestly, the fans that have been lifelong fans don't bother me. What bothers me is the people that I've never even heard MENTION pro football, let alone cheer for ANY team whatsoever, posting pics last night in their Chiefs jerseys. Or the friend of mine whose been a Rams fan her entire life and all of a sudden yesterday became the biggest Chiefs fan you've ever seen.

Those are the ones that I want to punch in the face.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Figster said:

Turn my Bills card in eh, lol

You want me to throw my birth certificate away along with it?

well I'm rooting for Brady and holding onto my Bills card If it all the same to you.

Just 100% torn Fig.  It's really a mixed bag of nuts and I which both would lose. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Lenigmusx said:

I thought I had a biased perspective until a Jet fan friend of mine pointed out the inequities in terms of interference etc... 

it was clear to a non Bills fan. Someone who wanted us to lose. Do the math!!! 

How many of your posts include you quoting yourself?

Anyway..."rigged" is a sad way to go with this.

9 hours ago, Figster said:

Turn my Bills card in eh, lol

You want me to throw my birth certificate away along with it?

well I'm rooting for Brady and holding onto my Bills card If it all the same to you.

Would you be willing to produce your long form birth certificate for us first??  lol

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

I'm torn but not really. Anyone rooting for another Brady SB ring needs to turn their Bills card in in all honesty. 

Even if it was a non Brady NFC team (GB), I'd still much rather lose to the SB champion than try to mentally figure out how we beat the team we lost to and the SB champ.

I can’t cheer for the Chiefs. Their gamesmanship yesterday plus the arrogance of the fans (which will now just grow further) reminds me of the Pats era we’ve just come through. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I can’t cheer for the Chiefs. Their gamesmanship yesterday plus the arrogance of the fans (which will now just grow further) reminds me of the Pats era we’ve just come through. 

I think Bills fans will be torn on this down the line 50/50 whom they prefer to win.  I take back turning in your Bills card if you root for Brady for the record as I can see both sides and was a little tipsy and frustrated after the outcome of the game last night. 

I still can't stand Brady and want him to lose 100%.

Chiefs vs Bills is is just a new rivalry for this era. We are down 0-1 at this phase and have to up our core to match them. I have zero issues with the Chiefs organization, they are well ran under Reid and play tough on both sides of the ball. 

10 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Chiefs’ offense is simply on their own tier. Has there ever been a more explosive offense in the NFL? They can attack you in any way they want. Andy Reid is easy to root for. 

Chiefs 33 - TB 20

Andy was easy to root for until late in that game when Okafor cheap shoted Josh. I'd love to see State Farm taken down a notch. Unfortunately Tampa has no one to cover Kelce or Hill. 

3 hours ago, CLTbills said:

KC beat us because they are a better team and flat out outplayed us. Not because of some big NFL conspiracy. Come on man.

What bothers me about all this is how the Browns come inches away from beating them.

So where does that put Buffalo in the grand scheme of things?

Not as good or well coached as some of us would like to believe? Daboll and Frazier stink the place up. McD crawls into his rabbit hole.

Thought I might feel better today about the loss. Be able to put everything in a better perspective.

I honestly think a good dump the ball off and run game starrring C J Yeldom might have won the game IMO. Work the underneath, so why does our tv commentary ( Romo ) have a better grasp of the play calling then Daboll.

The only logical explanation I can come up with is Josh Allen stunk the place up worse then anyone... 

Edited by Figster

11 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Chiefs’ offense is simply on their own tier. Has there ever been a more explosive offense in the NFL? They can attack you in any way they want. Andy Reid is easy to root for. 

Chiefs 33 - TB 20

Yes. Memories are short!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greatest_Show_on_Turf#:~:text="The Greatest Show on Turf,2001 National Football League seasons.

11 minutes ago, Figster said:

What bothers me about all this is how the Browns come inches away from beating them.

So where does that put Buffalo in the grand scheme of things?

Not as good or well coached as some of us would like to believe? Daboll and Frazier stink the place up. McD crawls into his rabbit hole.

Thought I might feel better today about the loss. Be able to put everything in a better perspective.

I honestly think a good dump the ball off and run game starrring C J Yeldom might have won the game IMO. Work the underneath, so why does our tv commentary ( Romo ) have a better grasp of the play calling then Daboll.

The only logical explanation I can come up with is Josh Allen stunk the place up worse then anyone... 

The Browns came inches from beating them because Mahomes got hurt in the 3rd quarter. He was 21/30 for 255 yards and a 1 TD passing and 1 TD rushing already at that point. And KC has a very under rated defense as well. 

KC is going to smash Tampa Bay. And I will enjoy seeing it. 

Tampa has not been driving the ball in their playoff wins. Both the Saints and Packers gift wrapped them short fields for TDs. Neither offense put any real pressure on Tampa to keep up. Yesterday Brady threw 3 picks and the Packers did next to nothing with them. The reason for all 3 of those picks was that Brady felt pressure and was trying to keep up to make sure Rogers couldn't come back. 

KC is going to score its points, and they have a DL that gets pressure from 3 different guys on a consistent basis. 

Chiefs will win by 10+ 

The Chiefs are Thanos. They are straight up bullying teams.

Yesterday could have been 14 points worse in terms of margin, due to Hill dropping a perfect deep pass and Hardman fumbling the punt and handing us a TD.

Edited by TheFunPolice

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I like Mahomes. Screw Brady. 

This is one of those where I won't know my own mind until the game begins.

- I like Mahomes. He's fun to watch and surprisingly lacking in arrogance for a guy who had such quick success

- I hate Brady. I dislike Tyreek. I kind of like the honey badger.

- But I really like Bruce Arians, and would like to see him ride off into the sunset with a ring

- I don't like Chiefs fans. I don't know anything about TB fans so I guess I like them better

- I usually root for the AFC team. I also like the idea that if the Chiefs win we can honestly say that we probably are the 2nd best team in the NFL. That somehow makes me feel better about yesterday.

I am a bundle of contradictions. Maybe I should sit this one out.