TB (Thanos) 40- KC 13 super bowl 55

Lenigmusx

I am relieved that Mahomes will be the one to suffer defeat at the hands of Brady. I am pissed that the league decided we didn’t get the opportunity by deciding the Honey badger and crew could blatantly mug Beasley and Diggs for an entire game. Sorensen and Matheu are dirty punks and our D didn’t play that game. I firmly believe that is why the Bills discipline meltdowns happened in the 4th qtr. That said TB is winning this title and Mahomes will have to settle for second place. I will actually pull for Brady for the first time in my life. 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

13 minutes ago, Lenigmusx said:

I am relieved that Mahomes will be the one to suffer defeat at the hands of Brady. I am pissed that the league decided we didn’t get the opportunity by deciding the Honey badger and crew could blatantly mug Beasley and Diggs for an entire game. Sorensen and Matheu are dirty punks and our D didn’t play that game. I firmly believe that is why the Bills discipline meltdowns happened in the 4th qtr. That said TB is winning this title and Mahomes will have to settle for second place. I will actually pull for Brady for the first time in my life. 

You and me both, 

I hate K C with a passion. Hate the team and fan base.

Go GOAT!!! 

I'm ok with the officiating for the most part. Hill was just to fast, Kelce to big to mug.

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Hey man ... don't do that. Just, don't.

KC outplayed the Bills. Tampa is a good team and beat the Packers. It will be a fun Super Bowl to watch.

The world is not out to get you.

To be honest, I was disappointed with the quality of both Championship games.

Tom Brady threw three freakin' picks.  Three.  Green Bay got 1 TD and 2 punts out of it.

When you can't capitalize on 3 picks, you kind of deserve to lose.

KC had a better defense that stopped our offense.  Our defense couldn't stop their offense.  They were the better team.

I will be rooting for KC because I'm damned if I want to see Brady get another ring, but I believe that KC's D will force mistakes and that their offense will capitalize.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To be honest, I was disappointed with the quality of both Championship games.

Tom Brady threw three freakin' picks.  Three.  Green Bay got 1 TD and 2 punts out of it.

When you can't capitalize on 3 picks, you kind of deserve to lose.

KC had a better defense that stopped our offense.  Our defense couldn't stop their offense.  They were the better team.

I will be rooting for KC because I'm damned if I want to see Brady get another ring, but I believe that KC's D will force mistakes and that their offense will capitalize.

Chiefs’ offense is simply on their own tier. Has there ever been a more explosive offense in the NFL? They can attack you in any way they want. Andy Reid is easy to root for. 

Chiefs 33 - TB 20

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Guys you are going to hate me.

But go TB. I can’t stand KC and Mahomes 

I'm not hating you.

Debate went on a long time about who made who great. I've always said without Brady B B becomes a good, but not great coach.

Being a huge fan of the QB itself I can finally root for Tom Brady now hes out of our Division. I mean for the guy, at his age switching teams and in the very 1st season goes to the Superbowl.

Yes, I'm rooting for the GOAT

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Hey man ... don't do that. Just, don't.

KC outplayed the Bills. Tampa is a good team and beat the Packers. It will be a fun Super Bowl to watch.

The world is not out to get you.

Oh I definitely don’t think the world is out to get me. Just think the Bills players suffered at the hands of a rigged outcome tonight. I’m not a betting man so it doesn’t directly effect me except from a fans perspective. I love my team and could feel the energy that they were putting out. The 4th qtr was not a chippy sore losers kind of unrest. It was a “not given a chance to compete” frustration. Watch the all 22 objectively when it’s released. The Bills receivers were manhandled the entire game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Lenigmusx said:

Oh I definitely don’t think the world is out to get me. Just think the Bills players suffered at the hands of a rigged outcome tonight. I’m not a betting man so it doesn’t directly effect me except from a fans perspective. I love my team and could feel the energy that they were putting out. The 4th qtr was not a chippy sore losers kind of unrest. It was a “not given a chance to compete” frustration. Watch the all 22 objectively when it’s released. The Bills receivers were manhandled the entire game. 

Ah yes, “rigged” ... it wasn’t that Kansas City was just flat out better on offense, defense, special teams, and coaching. We lost because it was “rigged.”

We’re both fans of the same team, so I’ll put this nicely. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. When you lose and you immediately blame the refs or say something is “rigged” you come off as a crybaby and people stop taking you seriously.

It’s fine if you do it on this message board, but do yourself a favor and don’t do it in front of your friends or family. It’s a bad look.

Edited by Rigotz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

Ah yes, “rigged” ... it wasn’t that Kansas City was just flat out better on offense, defense, special teams, and coaching. We lost because it was “rigged.”

We’re both fans of the same team, so I’ll put this nicely. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. When you lose and you immediately blame the refs or say something is “rigged” you come off as a crybaby and people stop taking you seriously.

It’s fine if you do it on this message board, but do yourself a favor and don’t do it in front of your friends or family. It’s a bad look.

I thought I had a biased perspective until a Jet fan friend of mine pointed out the inequities in terms of interference etc... 

Just now, Lenigmusx said:

I thought I had a biased perspective until a Jet fan friend of mine pointed out the inequities in terms of interference etc... 

it was clear to a non Bills fan. Someone who wanted us to lose. Do the math!!! 

2 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Ah yes, “rigged” ... it wasn’t that Kansas Cit was just flat out better on offense, defense, special teams, and coaching. We lost because it was “rigged.”

We’re both fans of the same team, so I’ll just put this nicely. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. When you lose and you immediately blame the refs or say something is “rigged” you come off as a crybaby and people stop taking you seriously.

It’s fine if you do it on this message board, but do yourself a favor and don’t do it in front of your friends or family. It’s just a bad look.

Rigged is quite the stretch but the refs do seem to let the players play in the playoffs to an extreme degree which is more advantageous to a team playing man compared to zone.  Kc wouldve scored 40+ if we were in the game so I wouldn't worry about no call pi's too much lol

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Lenigmusx said:

Myself personally, I feel like Buffalo was out matched on the playing field and out coached. To me it appeared officials were calling it the same although in a way that more favored K C IMO. Kelce you can try to mug, hand fight, do whatever. He still catches the football. Hill you simply couldn't catch and his kind of speed does kill IMO.

On a side note Allen was not on his game tonight IMO

Edited by Figster

I'm torn but not really. Anyone rooting for another Brady SB ring needs to turn their Bills card in in all honesty. 

Even if it was a non Brady NFC team (GB), I'd still much rather lose to the SB champion than try to mentally figure out how we beat the team we lost to and the SB champ.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

I'm torn but not really. Anyone rooting for another Brady SB ring needs to turn their Bills card in in all honesty. 

Even if it was a non Brady NFC team (GB), I'd still much rather lose to the SB champion than try to mentally figure out how we beat the team we lost to and the SB champ.

Turn my Bills card in eh, lol

You want me to throw my birth certificate away along with it?

well I'm rooting for Brady and holding onto my Bills card If it all the same to you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

If you're rooting for Tom Freakin' Brady because Mahomes beat us once in the playoffs, I actually hate you.

(I'm kidding, but also not really kidding).

Now a dissertation... not really but a synonymous experience. I am a tennis player and fan. I follow primarily American players. The last generation Andy Roddick was my player. I hated Roger Federer. I mean New England Patriots hated him. Then Andy Roddick retired and things changed. Nowak Djokovic (Pat Mahomes) and Rafa Nadal (Aaron Rodgers) became just as divisive to me. In fact because Djokovic was in my half of the draw (the AFC) he became an even bigger enemy. Perhaps an enemy that my former enemy could inflict pain upon. An enemy of my enemy is my ally! 

Edited by Lenigmusx

11 minutes ago, FireChans said:

If you're rooting for Tom Freakin' Brady because Mahomes beat us once in the playoffs, I actually hate you.

(I'm kidding, but also not really kidding).

Why do we want to build up a team even higher thats in our conference. What , so we turn K C into the next Dynasty? Is this what we want to have happen?

No thanks

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1