Diggs after game watching KC ceremony....

Hebert19

2 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

If he wants greatness he must catch catchable balls in critical games.

THANK YOU! 

I love the guy and he had an INCREDIBLE season, but whether he watches another team celebrate or not is totally irrelevant to winning football games.  

If he wants to go out there and do this, so be it; comes off as a form of grandstanding IMO.

He knows there is a big spotlight on him doing this sort of thing.

• Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 8

3 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Diggs wants greatness,   hopefully we can give that to him

They are really close 1 game away this year . They get a real running game that would really help .

But couldn't be prouder, Baby steps every year they have made progress and they haven't seen the last of the Buffalo Bills in the AFC championship game !!! 

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

THANK YOU! 

I love the guy and he had an INCREDIBLE season, but whether he watches another team celebrate or not is totally irrelevant to winning football games.  

If he wants to go out there and do this, so be it; comes off as a form of grandstanding IMO.

Bro, he was crying on the sidelines because he cares. Get a grip. He wants to win.

He dropped what, 1 pass today getting drilled over the middle? 

I think we had bigger issues today other than our superstar WR dropping a pass. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

THANK YOU! 

Considering the season he had, the spotlight was on him long before this. This is one of those motivational things, and I have absolutely no problem with it. It'll push him harder next season, and harder from this season will make him dominant at the position

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Diggs, Josh and the gang will be back and even better. Some underperformers will be gone. Josh MUST not be expected to be 95% of the offense. That's on Daboll. Find an elite RB and actually teach your OL a better blocking scheme. Find a pass rusher and lose the zone.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

They are really close 1 game away this year . They get a real running game that would really help .

But couldn't be prouder, Baby steps every year they have made progress and they haven't seen the last of the Buffalo Bills in the AFC championship game !!! 

Yep, just keep moving forward

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Please stop playing doctor. 

He might or might not still be recovering from the high ankle sprain, he might or might not need surgery.  

But you don't know.

If he's still a speedster who can take the top off the Defense....that would be news to the coaching staff.  Since he came back, he's been the check down/dumpoff guy.

He's done.  Gabe will be even better next year.  See if he has trade value--but only has 1 year left.

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

THANK YOU! 

Oh, and by the way, Sean McDermott was out there too watching the Chiefs celebrate. 

Unbelievable our coach would grandstand like that. Made me change my opinion of him too. 

SARACASM

5 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

This is exactly what I saw. He looked like a deer in the headlights all game. 

Part of it had to do with KC mugging our WR and the line giving Josh no time to do anything. 

He had 1-2 guys in his face almost every play it seemed. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Just like your posts. 

What do you bring to the table instead of a big truckload of nothing?

8 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

This is exactly what I saw. He looked like a deer in the headlights all game. 

You do realize that he was being blitzed relentlessly and his WRs either dropped passes or generated no separation right?

The Coaching staff decided to shelve McKenzie for the entire Playoffs as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Ohh community reputation.

Wow.

1/3rd the posts but you sure can run your mouth now. Big guy.

Well, generally I try to post insightful things and some analysis. 

I’ve run my mouth before, I pick and choose my spots. Typically save it for the REALLY dumb posters. 

• Like (+1) 1