[Vague Title] Some advice for everyone

• Chandler#81 changed the title to Some advice for everyone
3 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I didn't see Allen revert, I saw KC have a gameplan he never faced. No team we played this year covered our receivers the way KC did. I'm not worried or concerned. Allen will figure out how to beat it

The answer was to be more physical and shove off at the top of the routes like they were shoving us all the way down the field.

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I didn't see Allen revert, I saw KC have a gameplan he never faced. No team we played this year covered our receivers the way KC did. I'm not worried or concerned. Allen will figure out how to beat it

He did somewhat. Forcing the ball into double coverage, taking crazy sacks, he looked flustered and uncertain.  But I agree, he has shown the ability to grow from bad games.

Just now, Big Turk said:

The answer was to be more physical and shove off at the top of the routes like they were shoving us all the way down the field.

Yeah, but I'm almost certain we wouldn't have got away with anything like they did, and they did for sure. That's ok, what goes around comes around

It really doesn't bother me. I have no problem admitting that the Chiefs were, and are, the better team. They are. We needed some more things to work out for us to pull it off for this game, and that didn't happen. It doesn't mean we don't still have the best team we've had in almost 3 decades.

They can talk trash and start mentioning dynasties and stuff like that. Who cares. At the end of the day, it is a game, and it was the most fun it's been in my lifetime. I can't even list the amount of times I've been heartbroken by horrible breaks, beats, losses, and general moments of impossible awfulness with this team. It legitimately feels good to lose in a respectable way on the 2nd largest stage possible.

And I'm freaking stoked we have another team that we've got a nasty rivalry with, other than the Patriots, now. A rivalry that exists because we could have won and because we didn't give up, rather than one that we stumbled into because we were hot garbage for a decade.

This season with the Bills showed what football can really be about. Even though we didn't go all the way, I'll be ***** if in a crazy way it doesn't feel as if we did, and still went a little further.

Don't minimize that.

Edited by Dick_Cheney

8 hours ago, Tolstoy said:

Great post and great attitude. I agree. Folks, we were one of the top 4 teams in the entire NFL in a season that could have been lost (covid-19). We never expected the Bills to be this good. We have an excellent QB, excellent talent on the team, an excellent front office, and (I think) excellent coaching. Let's give them a chance to build on what we have here. 

They've been building for 4 years.  

Top 4 means nothing.  

Yall gotta get higher expectations. 

For me it was SB or Bust and will continue to be.  I'm tired of being a "feel good story" 

7 hours ago, Dick_Cheney said:

It really doesn't bother me. I have no problem admitting that the Chiefs were, and are, the better team. They are. We needed some more things to work out for us to pull it off for this game, and that didn't happen. It doesn't mean we don't still have the best team we've had in almost 3 decades.

They can talk trash and start mentioning dynasties and stuff like that. Who cares. At the end of the day, it is a game, and it was the most fun it's been in my lifetime. I can't even list the amount of times I've been heartbroken by horrible breaks, beats, losses, and general moments of impossible awfulness with this team. It legitimately feels good to lose in a respectable way on the 2nd largest stage possible.

And I'm freaking stoked we have another team that we've got a nasty rivalry with, other than the Patriots, now. A rivalry that exists because we could have won and because we didn't give up, rather than one that we stumbled into because we were hot garbage for a decade.

This season with the Bills showed what football can really be about. Even though we didn't go all the way, I'll be ***** if in a crazy way it doesn't feel as if we did, and still went a little further.

Don't minimize that.

rivalry? I keep seeing ppl say rivalry. 

This game was over before the 4th quater. 

This isn't a rivalry. 

We're not in the same weight class as KC 

10 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Stay off social media, message boards, talk radio, sports tv for a few days. The first wave of Chiefs vs Bills talk is gonna annoy the hell outta you. Just decompress for a few days. It was a great season......we came up short, but I think we’ll be back in this thing next year. I trust Beane to see where this team is lacking and make some moves.......he’s proven that he’ll attempt to fix issues the following season.

My advice is fart, it feels good to let out air.

• Eyeroll 1