[Vague Title] Some advice for everyone

Stay off social media, message boards, talk radio, sports tv for a few days. The first wave of Chiefs vs Bills talk is gonna annoy the hell outta you. Just decompress for a few days. It was a great season......we came up short, but I think we’ll be back in this thing next year. I trust Beane to see where this team is lacking and make some moves.......he’s proven that he’ll attempt to fix issues the following season.

• Like (+1) 20
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Stay off social media, message boards, talk radio, sports tv for a few days. The first wave of Chiefs vs Bills talk is gonna annoy the hell outta you. Just decompress for a few days. It was a great season......we came up short, but I think we’ll be back in this thing next year. I trust Beane to see where this team is lacking and make some moves.......he’s proven that he’ll attempt to fix issues the following season.

Great post and great attitude. I agree. Folks, we were one of the top 4 teams in the entire NFL in a season that could have been lost (covid-19). We never expected the Bills to be this good. We have an excellent QB, excellent talent on the team, an excellent front office, and (I think) excellent coaching. Let's give them a chance to build on what we have here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Well said and that includes this site.

I am looking forward to talking to you guys and girls once it gets close to the start of next season.

That's only weeks away.

Bills will be signing their Reserve/Futures Contract in a little while.......I might look in at that.

Need some more talent and Josh to season a little more.

Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It starts with getting DLine help that can get there rushing 4. 

I think it starts with cutting Edmunds loose and shoring up the LB corps.

KC picked on him all day and he had no answer.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Way ahead of you on that. Only looking forward to July from here on. Allen turned a corner after losing to the Texans. Let's see what he does after tonight

My biggest disappointment tonight was seeing Josh revert back to having the yips and making some poor decisions. 25 yard sacks art this point are just ridiculous. McD showed no faith in him by kicking field goals. You can't beat the Cheifs kicking FN fields goals. Should have let Josh be Josh on 4th down and goal. 

32 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Good call.  I am basically only going to pop in here.  No twitter, espn, nfl network, radio, etc.  Maybe for a long while lol

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Green Lightning said:

My biggest disappointment tonight was seeing Josh revert back to having the yips and making some poor decisions. 25 yard sacks art this point are just ridiculous. McD showed no faith in him by kicking field goals. You can't beat the Cheifs kicking FN fields goals. Should have let Josh be Josh on 4th down and goal. 

I didn't see Allen revert, I saw KC have a gameplan he never faced. No team we played this year covered our receivers the way KC did. I'm not worried or concerned. Allen will figure out how to beat it

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

That's usually how I feel with all the Kool aid drinkers after a big win against a bad team in week 4 or something like that.