This is how rivalries are born

If it weren't for the hurdle he provides for the Bills, I LOVE Mahomes.

If it weren't for the fact they already got their ring & were so dominant, I'd have no problem pulling for the Chiefs in the post season (if the Bills weren't in it).

But damn are they going to be a pain in the a** for years to come... It's only natural to start hating on the guys that have the most success, and that's going to be the Chiefs for quite a while.

16 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Jordan and Bulls learning to beat Pistons.  Takes time, but this group has what it takes to make it happen, including Beane putting the remaining pieces in place.

Except this time Jordan is on the Pistons (Chiefs), and he's already won a championship.

Gonna be hard learning to beat these guys when they've got the best QB in the league. We had 20 years to learn to beat the Pats when Brady was year, and we saw how that worked out :(

Edited by BigDingus

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Right now KC is 18 million over the cap in 2021. Bills are only 2 million under for 2021

This is a good point. Apart from the Pats, no team sustains winning for a decade anymore. The window is 3-4 years. Even with Mahomes, the guy is eating up a lot of $ to pay others. Those others won’t stay around for free. Can KC hit on cheap free agents and/or draft picks? Maybe. But the Packers and Rodgers certainly aren’t some dynasty. Some clever DC might figure their O out in some novel way too. A lot can change. Focus on making the Bills better and we will see what happens.

Wow!  Has anyone been to ChiefsPlanet?

It has to be a parody. We would never talk to opposing fans the way they're ripping some of the Bills fans going there to say congrats.

The level of arrogance and "sore winning" is absolutely off the charts. I can't imagine we'd ever treat opposing fans that way here, unless they came to gloat or something.  I'm totally gobsmacked - it's literally every reply on that board.  Just the worst kind of trash I've seen.

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I personally absolutely hate zone defense. Just another reason we will never get to the Super Bowl unless we change it. 

Need better speed on the back end. Guys like Micah Wallace Norman need to be replaced. Front four needs to be better. 

Gotta say, I lost a little bit of respect for KC today. I thought they played a little dirty and acted arrogantly. It almost makes we want to do the unthinkable and root for Tom Brady in a Super Bowl, just to humble them a bit. So, I'm glad our boys took offense to it and fought back. A little too little, a little too late for this game, but I can't wait to see round three next year. Another off season and I think we can catch these guys and start a beautifully-bitter rivalry.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Wow!  Has anyone been to ChiefsPlanet?

It has to be a parody. We would never talk to opposing fans the way they're ripping some of the Bills fans going there to say congrats.

The level of arrogance and "sore winning" is absolutely off the charts. I can't imagine we'd ever treat opposing fans that way here, unless they came to gloat or something.  I'm totally gobsmacked - it's literally every reply on that board.  Just the worst kind of trash I've seen.

Yea im honestly starting to hope they don't go back to back lol the mahomes ball washing is starting to surpass tom brady levels... every time josh makes some ridiculous play we get to hear 'oh just like Patrick mahomes' when mahomes has receivers running free all game long 

A Shady take on the game.  Ghosts of the past that came back to haunt the Bills. 

(much sarcasm follows)  :devil: 

Daboll -  His game plan and adjustments sucked.   What is lacking - Balance.   You need a running game to win Championships.  A Rocket arm alone does not do it. 

Frazier -  His game plan and adjustments sucked.  The Bills have talent.  He was simply out coached.  Maybe he gets hired for a HC vacancy in Houston.

The OLine - Can't get lanes open for a running game. Couldn't protect Josh enough in numerous games. Scheme and talent is lacking.

Josh Allen - I love this talented kid.  But we saw Sugar High Josh multiple times yesterday.  Maybe it was because we had to.

Where were the receivers that normally found a way to get open?  The lack of a running game left them covered like gloves. 

McDermott - He won a challenge (finally) and was called for 2 onside kicks, one of which was successful and the first to be recovered in ages (per NFL Stats) 👏

And don't get me started on the :censored:ing Refs.  They missed so much crap from the Chiefs players from throwing punches early and often along with the blatant holding of the Bills receivers.    😡

4 hours ago, folz said:

Gotta say, I lost a little bit of respect for KC today. I thought they played a little dirty and acted arrogantly. It almost makes we want to do the unthinkable and root for Tom Brady in a Super Bowl, just to humble them a bit. So, I'm glad our boys took offense to it and fought back. A little too little, a little too late for this game, but I can't wait to see round three next year. Another off season and I think we can catch these guys and start a beautifully-bitter rivalry.

I said as much last night.  I'm a bit pissed off.  

4 hours ago, folz said:

I was thinking same.  I guess there is such thing as a "sore winner...."

It may take more than one season to catch them though.

11 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Two young star QBs.  Only one ticket to the Super Bowl.  A little extra curricular activity from Josh, Mongo, and Dawkins to get some bad blood brewing. 

The next 10 years are going to be great. 

Go Bills!!!

Man, you hit the nail on the head.  

The rest of league was watching and realized that those two teams represent the standard that everyone else is going to have to play up to.  

• Eyeroll 1

I feel the main difference last night was the coaching.  Not sure why the game plan was so unbalanced.  Maybe I dont get the game enough and it was actually execution.  But I had a hard time watching that game.  The play-calling was so off.  Why do we need a half time to make adjustments.  They cant make in half adjustments?  A very disappointing end.  If we played well and lost yeah we are learning.  That game plan made me sick. 

KC is going to be in our path to the SB for many years to come.  3 things that would make it easier to throw them off our path, none of which happened yesterday...

1 - Have to get them in the playoffs in our house in front of 70,000 screaming fans. 

2 - Have to find a way to pressure Mahomes without blitzing. 

3 - Offense can’t lay an egg when a shootout is needed.  If a “No Punt” game is needed in order to beat them, then so be it. 

Note to everyone.  Don’t go to chiefs boards after you lose especially in a championship game.  What did you think they were going to say?

thats massocism unless that’s what you wanted.

good luck to the chiefs and don’t care if there chest is puffed out. We lost.  They won.  Moving on.  We stil had a great season.  Sucks to say, but we weren’t the best.  If we were we would’ve won yesterday and would’ve felt great about two weeks from now.  I like the Bucs, but they dont have a shot against these guys.

we beat the chiefs next year and we will have them in the regular season as well if luck would have it in the playoffs and we are the team to beat.

idont know about my friends who are former athletes as we’re dads now, but it’s over.  Moving on and be better next year.

9 hours ago, folz said:

They play dirty on defense for a while now.  The arrogance will motivate the Bills.  This is not over.  NFL has to look at officiating.  League wide it was below par all season long.