This is how rivalries are born

25 minutes ago, delirious said:

I'd rather the Chiefs not be good and it's as much of a rivalry as Buffalo was to NE the past 20 years. 

Just our luck we get rid of Brady and now have Mahomes to deal with for the next 15 years.

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Can you remind me...how did that one turnout?

We were missing 1 huge piece to the team back then, Josh.

We have McBeane, and we now have our driven, franchise QB.

Suck it up and enjoy the ride.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I was disappointed with the dirt at the end 

Not me.  KC guy threw Josh to the ground post whistle and got all bent when he got a ball flipped at him.  He taunted and got exactly what he deserved.  Most of the dirty stuff came from KC. Punches thrown Sorensen is a douche, the flinging of Diggs.  Our OL stood up for our QB and will again.  It is far better than the way the Sabres hung Ryan Miller out to dry after “piece of s$&*” Lucic ran him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not me.  KC guy threw Josh to the ground post whistle and got all bent when he got a ball flipped at him.  He taunted and got exactly what he deserved.  Most of the dirty stuff came from KC. Punches thrown Sorensen is a douche, the flinging of Diggs.  Our OL stood up for our QB and will again.  It is far better than the way the Sabres hung Ryan Miller out to dry after “piece of s$&*” Lucic ran him.

So why did Josh throw the ball and start that rubbish?

Im betting McDermott will be disappointed...  the Chiefs man raped them on the field today and beat them  fair and square and didn’t spare the lube...

This isn’t like when Gronk cheap shotted Tre a few years back and the team stood back and did nothing ..

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

So why did Josh throw the ball and start that rubbish?

Im betting McDermott will be disappointed...  the Chiefs man raped them on the field today and beat them  fair and square and didn’t spare the lube...

This isn’t like when Gronk cheap shotted Tre a few years back and the team stood back and did nothing ..

He was thrown to the ground after the whistle.  Maybe you want him to curl up in the fetal position?

40 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

In order for there to be a rivalry we have to beat them once. 

So true!  

Otherwise it's like us vs. the Patriots all these past years.

That's not a rivalry; they just owned us for nearly 2 decades.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Nah... just put it in your memory bank for next time... Did he hurt him with the rubbish afterwards? 

It’s like 10 years after the Sabres did nothing for Miller and they are still doormats.  It can be very reasonably argued that that play started the slide into what they became.  The best t8me to answer something like that is: immediately.

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

at some point doesn’t KC have to pay ALL these guys?  maybe that’s the only way the rest of the AFC catches up. 

They really only need three.  Mahomes, douche Kelce and the child beating thug that wears number 10.  Jail is likely to remove Hill before the salary cap does.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

It’s like 10 years after the Sabres did nothing for Miller and they are still doormats.  It can be very reasonably argued that that play started the slide into what they became.  The best t8me to answer something like that is: immediately.

I know nothing about the Sabres... The game today was over before the rubbish commenced and they will need to get better to beat them next year through player acquisition ...

48 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Two young star QBs.  Only one ticket to the Super Bowl.  A little extra curricular activity from Josh, Mongo, and Dawkins to get some bad blood brewing. 

The next 10 years are going to be great. 

Go Bills!!!

The Chiefs players were pricks from the beginning of the game. 

I was thinking of rooting for them but now I’m not even sure I have any interest in the SB.  

My thoughts may change in 2 weeks but who knows. 

we can’t blame the Bills players for crap they didn’t start. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

The Super Bowl is going through KC the next 10 or so years so we better get used to having to beat KC if we want to win a Super Bowl.  We have some clear weaknesses on this team that need to be addressed this offseason:

PASSRUSH

TOUGHER DLINE

RUNNINGBACK

BETTER LINEBACKERS

Maybe Mahomes will take a Michael Jordan break and go play baseball for two years...we could be the Rockets.

KC has a very good D that isnt talked about much.  when they scheme and take the game seriously like they did tonight, tough to beat.  Their DBs were all over our receivers.  their receivers were wide open. disappointing 

There are quite a few "Allen lost his cool again" takes out there.

I don't really agree. It was out of character for him to throw the ball at the defender like that, but it's pretty minor in the scheme of things given the emotions at that time.

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We are never beating Mahomes with our soft terrible zone defense. We don’t have the personnel to stop him. 

The Ravens elite man coverage got torched by Mahomes.

They are unstoppable.  You have to score 35 plus to beat them.  

59 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

You should have been around for the Miami rivalry in the 70's-90's.

Started with Miami dominating, it sucked but we finally built a team that dominated them.  It was epic.

We hated each other.

cox-2.jpg

We have a good team, we have a driven QB who will be great, Josh will not rest until he beats Mahomes.  This may be the best thing that ever happened to drive Josh's career.  I guarantee this loss bothers Josh FAR MORE than any of us fans.

We will beat KC, and when we do it will be that much sweeter because we F#n earned it!!

bills1988posts2.jpg 

Granted I don't remember much about the 70's games, but I did live through the Lakers-Kings rivalry where the Lakers beat them 43 straight times.  That was a rivalry for the ages...

1 hour ago, gordong said:

Except for the bush league stuff at the end.....   much to learn we have..

I would expect the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

Emotions got to them and at least they didn't roll over and present their hindquarters like the Green Bay Packers did today!