The Fight Is Only Beginning

"Fight on, my men,"
"I am hurt, but I am not slain; 
I'll lay me down and bleed a while, 
And then I'll rise and fight again.

This hurts but hopefully this is just a building block. I LOVE this team and all you fans. Here’s to a great 2020 (football wise) and to an even better 2021 and beyond. 

Go BILLS!!!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Not happy about going for the FG before the half, that's for sure.  

We should have gone for it in that instance and when we had 12. If we convert those into TD's a lot of other decisions would have been different. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

We should have gone for it in that instance and when we had 12. If we convert those into TD's a lot of other decisions would have been different. 

Bass missing that extra point loomed large in this one

• Haha (+1) 1

Hate to be the wet blanket, but we have to decide on whether to resign or let multiple players walk. We have to extend Allen. Decide on Milano. And we draft 29th. This really was our shot to shoot. We don’t merely keep the same Madden roster. The front office has to reshuffle the deck and figure out what to do with the most overrated and highest paid Dline in the league.

I’m hopeful they can pull it off and that we are a better FA destination than in years past, but let’s not paint too rosy a picture. We don’t have much cap money to spend after resigning. But here’s hoping McBeane and co are smarter than everyone else. 

11 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Hate to be the wet blanket, but we have to decide on whether to resign or let multiple players walk. We have to extend Allen. Decide on Milano. And we draft 29th. This really was our shot to shoot. We don’t merely keep the same Madden roster. The front office has to reshuffle the deck and figure out what to do with the most overrated and highest paid Dline in the league.

I’m hopeful they can pull it off and that we are a better FA destination than in years past, but let’s not paint too rosy a picture. We don’t have much cap money to spend after resigning. But here’s hoping McBeane and co are smarter than everyone else. 

Beane will start work tomorrow on all of this and we will start to know in March.

14 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Welp, that's why we have the Executive of the Year. Maybe addition by subtraction?

21 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Allen's extension won't kick in next year so that point is irrelevant. Won't need to worry about the cap ramifications on that until 2022.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Fight on, my men,” Sir Andrew Said

“A little I’m hurt but not yet slain.

“I’ll just lie down and bleed a while,

“And then I’ll rise and Fight again.

Learn from this. Be better. Suffering is a big part on the road to greatness.

That is a load of total bull#### and the rationalization of a loser.

You don't "learn" from this.  You construct a better team that performs on a higher level.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1