1/24/21 AFC Championship Game Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am SO PISSED ABOUT THIS GAME. 

I could have handled the loss, If we played our game. Instead we get a SCARED coaching display. What I saw today I saw from every other Bills coaching staff for 2 Decades against NE. 

the Silver lining I won’t have to wake up super early Monday Morning to watch the Super Bowl while in Jordan. 

McFieldgoal was not ready to coach

us to a championship

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

The coaching here was a big problem, besides the execution by players.

You cannot try and use the same failed gameplan, not cover kelce, kick fieldgoals and not make adjustments.

We have made some poor acquisitions and draft picks.

Edmunds is a joke. Oliver is ok. Our d line acquisitions have underperformed. We are missing speed at wr and rb. Our o line cannot run block.

Allen needs to learn to stop taking 40 yard sacks.

A lot to fix.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

That dropped pass by that turd Devin Dingleberry started it all. That atrocious play made the Bills D tired the rest of the game. And also made Josh jittery and panicky. That play alone was the main reason Bills lost.

It's crazy, but that was a HUGE momentum shifter. 

• Agree 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I am SO PISSED ABOUT THIS GAME. 

I could have handled the loss, If we played our game. Instead we get a SCARED coaching display. What I saw today I saw from every other Bills coaching staff for 2 Decades against NE. 

the Silver lining I won’t have to wake up super early Monday Morning to watch the Super Bowl while in Jordan. 

Two turning points to me was when Chris Jones punched Mongo and nothing happened. Can't let them punk you there. I do understand that they're trying to play discipline, but you have to establish your turf. Singletary drops screen pass. Team lost momentum.