1/24/21 AFC Championship Game Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

We disguised an inability to run the football enough through 19 games to be entitled to play tonight. But we were exposed by KC.  Adding to this,  Chiefs were confusing Josh while blanketing everyone not named Beasley. Disappearing acts by Diggs, Brown, Davis and Singletary were especially disappointing. ‘Bend don’t Break’ scheme broke. The Chiefs are deserving, repeat Champions.

All season ending losses are tough. Only 1 team doesn’t experience disappointment. But this was a truly magnificent season long performance, providing records galore and memories to cherish for a lifetime. Our new team goals are set. Win the Super Bowl. Anything less will be disappointing for as many years as it takes to finally accomplish it. Btw, a new, vicious rivalry began tonight. Should be must see tv for years to come.

Its been a great ride that just ended with a thud.😥 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I am SO PISSED ABOUT THIS GAME. 

I could have handled the loss, If we played our game. Instead we get a SCARED coaching display. What I saw today I saw from every other Bills coaching staff for 2 Decades against NE. 

the Silver lining I won’t have to wake up super early Monday Morning to watch the Super Bowl while in Jordan. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We disguised an inability to run the football enough through 19 games to be entitled to play tonight. But we were exposed by KC.  Adding to this,  Chiefs were confusing Josh while blanketing everyone not named Beasley. Disappearing acts by Diggs, Brown, Davis and Singletary were especially disappointing. ‘Bend don’t Break’ scheme broke. The Chiefs are deserving, repeat Champions.

All season ending losses are tough. Only 1 team doesn’t experience disappointment. But this was a truly magnificent season long performance, providing records galore and memories to cherish for a lifetime. Our new team goals are set. Win the Super Bowl. Anything less will be disappointing for as many years as it takes to finally accomplish it. Btw, a new, vicious rivalry began tonight. Should be must see tv for years to come.

Its been a great ride that just ended with a thud.😥 

Wish I could disagree with you, but I can’t😥😥😥Eh, I think Allen will work his ass off this off season and come back better. O line needs work, need a running back and d needs serious help ... future is bright

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Big THUD! This should have been a much closer game. Defensive play calling was horrendous. No QB pressure, no answer for Kelce. Offensive play calling was bad. Nothing to help Josh ease into the game and get a flow. Josh was erratic and off. His legs made some plays, but the big sacks were really drive killers. Bad pass blocking. No running game and no ball control Inability to stop KC on 3rd down. It was hard to watch after the 9-0 lead evaporated.

• Agree 1

Final thoughts:

Team was not ready.

No ability to count on RB1 for plays. Singletary is a huge issue.

Need a Tyreek Hill type guy. 

Coaches...terrible gameplan on D.

Terrible situational football. Going for FGs versus the chiefs is not a good plan. 

Playcalling uncreative and bland. 

If your going to play the bend but but dont break, you've got to stiffen up and make some plays....generate turnovers or get stops on 4th and short, force FGs even. Bills had no answer for Mahomes. 

Need a stud pass rusher.

Josh was not the reason we lost. No time to throw. Oline played bad...team loss.

• Like (+1) 6

I’m heartbroken, as we all are. But if I told you before the preseason that never happened we would seriously compete in the AFC Championship Game I think most of us would have taken that as a good result. 

I like our team and our trajectory. I trust our front office to keep it going. 

Go Chiefs, BEAT BRADY! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4