RB TE and Dline

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

RUNNING BACK PLEASE!!!!!

Singletary is horrible and has been all year 

Wouldn’t say horrible but he’s not a early down back, no power.

Buffalo with the right moves and restructuring contracts etc will be attractive.

DE, DT, TE, RB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Running back and tight end would be nice, but the defensive front seven is by far the biggest priority.    No one can consistently  rush the qb besides hughes and the linebackers are not good enough against the top teams.    An elite pass rusher and a linebacker to can cover the top tight ends are the top two priorities.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with RB and D  line and also O-line, but TE is the least of the problems. 

Allen completed almost 70% of his passes.  You could add Kelce to this team and doesn't mean Allen is going to complete 75 or 80%.  It just means Kelce will get receptions instead of Diggs or Beasley or someone else.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I don't care how we do it, but to take the next step we need to be able to run the ball first and foremost. 

agreed.  cant’ be one dimensional.  

4 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Upgrade at DE and RB are a must.

and DT and OL.  

• Like (+1) 1

Love seeing everyone hollering about RB when Singletary and Yeldon were our starters tonight. If you want more of that kind of offense what you actually want is OL - had a pretty poor showing of that tonight. Both in Run block and Pass Pro. 

DL and TE sure, why not. But even the best RBs couldn’t run or catch behind this line tonight. That said, don’t let this one game be what you take away from them this season overall. Lot to be positive about for the future.

• Like (+1) 1

Sign a RB 

Draft the Pass Rusher

Keep developing the tight end. 

Obviously they can do more to each position as well. But I think that’s the basics. 

I believe they need to add a legit pass rusher so they can rush 4 and still get pressure with consistency. They’re unable to get any pressure when rushing 4. Addison and Butler have been average at best. Jefferson has not been very good either. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I agree with RB and D  line and also O-line, but TE is the least of the problems. 

Allen completed almost 70% of his passes.  You could add Kelce to this team and doesn't mean Allen is going to complete 75 or 80%.  It just means Kelce will get receptions instead of Diggs or Beasley or someone else.

Kelce would prevent safeties from doubling Diggs and give Beasley more space in middle of the field  likely be a better run blocker etc.