Thank you Buffalo Bills

AWESOME YEAR and what a fun ride! Need to add some pieces to accommodate KC’s speed as their last hurdle. So many decades of mediocrity up in smoke this year. This game had echos of 1988 when we got outmatched by Boomer, Icky Woods, and the rest of the Bengals in the ACG - young team at the skill positions still trying to gain experience in the big moments.

We will be back! BIIIIIIIIIIILS!!!

All I can think of is Marv`s famous speech

“Fight on, my men,” Sir Andrew Said

“A little I’m hurt but not yet slain.

“I’ll just lie down and bleed a while,

“And then I’ll rise and Fight again.”

Thanks to the Buffalo Bills organization from top to bottom for the greatest season in 25 years :)

10 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Beane will fix this!! 

The nice thing is........... that it isn`t that broken :)

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Success said:

Allen has gone from around 50%, to 60%, to close to 70%.

He looked determined at the end there.  80% next year?

And 80 TD`s  ;)

10TD`s 2018

20TD`s 2019

40 Td`s 2020

80Td`s 2021 ;)....................ok maybe 60 ;) 

It's been a great ride. Unfortunately, atm KC have the ejector seat button under their control.

I think many honestly expected next season 'to be the one', so to have got so far this one, is both a bonus, and another box ticked.

It hasn't just been Allen who improved this year, other areas of the team did too - although obviously not enough. More progression from this to next year, and we might be ticking off another box.

While desperately disappointing, the loss shows what we have still to improve, and I'm confident Beane and McDermott will put their thinking caps on to make further strides.

To go 13-3, with one of the losses being on a freak play, means we have been largely spoiled this season, with little to no pain until yesterday.

Thanks to all the guys, the coaches, ownership etc. - they've made this a very memorable season.

• Like (+1) 1

This was one of the most enjoyable seasons watching football for me in a very long time and I'm thankful of that and nothing can take away all that joy that I experienced the past few months.

The game sucked and it was frustrating from a fan perspective and I'm sure the team is extremely disappointed with their execution and game planning but they will be back and they will be better.  

Thank you Bills for such an enjoyable season, you put a lot of joy in life these past 20 weeks.

There is really no shame in that loss last night. KC's roster is stacked to the hilt on both sides of the ball, Andy Reid has been coaching for like 200 years he has seen and done it all and has the experience of far more playoff losses than we even wanna think about.

He has just built a juggernaut over there. 

I'm really proud of our team 

it was a great season. I think the team is setup well for the future. The game showed us areas that need to be improved: running game, defensive line, defensive backs. The team played hard I though Josh Allen had a good game. It didn't show up in the stats but he was under pressure all game. KC had a good plan to blitz so often.

HOW SWEET IT IS! Let's Go Buffalo.

We're officially contenders to the crown. What a magical season.

Take care everyone in these abysmal Covid 19 times. Bills Mafia will be in there in spirit for all of us in any day to day struggle you're experiencing. Some of us might not return next season because the next day is NOT guaranteed for any of us. I'm proud to be a Buffalo Bills fan. Always will be.

Thank you Bills, from the ownership on down, for an exciting season -- SO much better than any of us expected.  This team truly earned its shot at the AFC Championship.

And thank you, TBD community, for this uplifting, optimistic thread.  I look forward to being here with you all as this team continues to build towards an even brighter future!

Also wanted to thank the ones that run this message board, SDS, Hapless Bills Fan, and I know there are others and I apologize if I don't mention.

Have been a part of this message board since 2004 and had the pleasure of meeting SDS and others from TBD at the 2006 opener (yeah we are getting old haha) and wanted to extend my thanks to all of you for giving us this platform to converse with other Bills fans about our team all year round.