Thank you Buffalo Bills

Just now, Beast said:

Failure all season to fix those issues led to this loss? 

The Bills beat some damned good teams this season. As easy as their schedule was last season, it was that tough this year. They won 11 of 12 going into this game. They were just flat everywhere today and KC’s speed was the difference in the game on both sides of the ball. They got beat by the defending champions. The team that just played their third conference championship in a row. 

The Bills will be back and will be an extreme force moving forward.

yeah.  it was those issues.  we had no run game, letting Kc’s not great D key in and sell out to stop the pass (it worked), while KC played balanced on offense exploiting our terrible zone scheme that does not work against KC. we fix those weaknesses and we’ll beat KC. 

27 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Disappointed, but not upset.  Great season and very optimistic for the future.  

This team learns from their mistakes and there were a lot of mistakes in this game.  We will be back.  

Great thoughts, Virg! This is mostly how I feel too. Thanks for sharing.

I’ve said it in areas I choose not to admit. (Prior to my group getting SB Tix.... and now putting them up on stubhub) them winning it this year and us not being able to experience the ride was TOUGH and I fuc*ing  hated it 

we have a ways to go but are also in the mix. Tough one tonight, excited for the future. Thank you to all on this board who make loving this team even more fun than I could imagine. 

Edited by Bills of Boston

If last years playoff loss bothered them...look out next year. 

Great season and much to look forward to. 

Out of 32 we made the final 4.  We are relevant again and the future looks bright. 

I'll rock my bills hoodie tomorrow with pride. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What I’ve really wanted is to become one of those teams that is consistently competitive and makes the postseason more often than not. Three of the last four years is a good start, with a nice little run this year. 

I know it sounds like moral victory mewling, but screw it. I first bought season tickets in the goddamn Chan Gailey era. I am in it for the long haul and will choose to focus on the positive. 

For the first time in forever we have a thoroughly competent front office. Address the weaknesses in the off season and do it again next year. 

Go Bills. 

Just now, RyanC883 said:

yeah.  it was those issues.  we had no run game, letting Kc’s not great D key in and sell out to stop the pass (it worked), while KC played balanced on offense exploiting our terrible zone scheme that does not work against KC. we fix those weaknesses and we’ll beat KC. 

Exactly. Those 2 factors were the whole game. Andy knew we had ZERO run game so he flooded the secondary. And I'm so sick of our ridiculous zone defense. Kelce just ran wherever he wanted and was always open. We need a new DC. Daboll has to improve. And Sean has to end this obsession with conservative football. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Bills Mafia, Bills organization and team

I would like to take this time to thank you. Thank you for the smiles and thank you for the tears as we all need to shed those from time to time too. Thank you for breaking the 25 year old Curse. Thank you for donating to Oishei Children's Hospital.. You changed many peoples lives with those donations. Thank you for taking care of the kids all over the U.S.A.. They are our future.

I would also like to take the time to thank the people on these boards.. For fighting for this team.. Agree or not agree. Thank you Josh Allen for ending the search for a franchise QB.. You are everything this city is. To Diggs who picked Buffalo and not NE... Cant thank this warrior enough and for the rest of the team who will be here, care and make sacrifices for this team and community... for another tomorrow.

This is just the beginning.. You know it.. We know it.. 

Thank you. Go Bills

Believe 

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’m oddly not pissed off. 

I’m not 100% agreeing with this thread because I’m horribly sick of moral victories, and no one remembers the team who lost the Championship game, but I get the spirit of it. 

2020 was a B word of a year for many folks, so at least these guys gave us a little joy. 

We lost to the best team in the sport, so I can’t be too upset. 

Until next year...

• Like (+1) 2

This one hurts...a lot. A lot more than I thought it would when it became clear we weren’t going to pull it out—but tomorrow it will start to hurt a little less, and as time goes on I’ll be able to better appreciate the things that did go right for us this season, all the way to a championship game almost no one had us in. Just imagine where we will go when we discover a complementary running game and some D improvements...the sky will be the limit...KC, you’ve been warned, enjoy while you can, we won’t soon forget what it will take to get our revenge. I love this team. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dlonce said:

This is the 1988 Bills sans the bickering part.

The Super Bowl is on the horizon. 
We are a couple players away.

well.  hopefully SB victory is on the way!   but agree we are missing a run game, edge,  1 tech and some OL upgrades. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I’m oddly not pissed off. 

I’m not 100% agreeing with this thread because I’m horribly sick of moral victories, and no one remembers the team who lost the Championship game, but I get the spirit of it. 

2020 was a B word of a year for many folks, so at least these guys gave us a little joy. 

We lost to the best team in the sport, so I can’t be too upset. 

Until next year...

meh I understand what your talking about with moral victory and All but we needed closure, so I understand just don't agree