Thank you Buffalo Bills

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

Kansas City exposed our weaknesses tonight. 

The difference is we have a front office now that will see what Kansas City exposed, and take steps to correct those weaknesses. 

Great season, and the future looks brilliant! 

Bean and Allen are really the reason for optimism. 

Going to be an ugly couple weeks on here. 
I hate the loss, it was tough to watch. 
I’m still proud of the team and what they accomplished this season. 
I’m happy to have a team built to win for a long time. 
The world is not ending despite some of the posters on here. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

His extension hasn’t kicked in yet 

Ha!

BTW good point about the Bills (and UFC) being a sanity outlet in these weird times. NFL almost ruined it with their BLM/politics BS at the start of the season but they toned it down. Leave politics and SJW out of sports. There's way more than enough already. We could get some needed sense of escape to normality. Even seeing crowds in Buffalo and GB helped have this feel.

The camaraderie and love shown by Bills player for one another was almost as impressive as the results on the field.

Edited by Jerome007

Yes...thanks for a great season!

I'm damn proud of our boys and the entire organization from the Pegulas on down. It was a great ride! Even though we were a bit outmatched today (we are obviously another year's worth of experience and tinkering away from taking down the Chiefs), I think the Bills showed a lot of grit down the stretch. Recovering an onside kick, protecting their QB (even if he may have started it 😊), etc.

No doubt this team will come back punching next year!

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful rivalry"

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Even though we fell short tonight, the future is so bright. Just think about it, our Buffalo Bills were ONE win away from the Super Bowl. Not many of us expected that in September. I think this will only have a positive impact on us going forward.

I said pretty much the exact same thing to my wife and kids a few minutes ago.

Before the season started I was looking for Josh to show improvement and a playoff win. They blew the doors off on both. 

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

I really enjoyed the season. Every year under MCB there has been growth 

KC dominated today. Disappointed that outside of special teams the Bills couldn't make a splash play. As such they really didn't deserve the win.

Edited by Seoulofstone

I am so grateful for this team.  I'm 48 years old, so I lived through the super bowl years and the ensuing drought.  I could handle that because hey you always had the super bowl years to point back to.  But my kids had ***** nothing for their entire lives until recently.  This season meant the world to them and I'm so happy to share this year with them.  

And there's more to come of course.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the teams issues all season were exposed today.  No running game.  Terrible D style of bend and don’t break.  Failure all season long to fix these issues led to this loss.  It wasn’t necessary.  We’ll see if Bean can fix it.  There are some good FA’s available and draft picks would immediately help.   Big thing will be Josh continual improvement. 

Failure all season to fix those issues led to this loss? 

The Bills beat some damned good teams this season. As easy as their schedule was last season, it was that tough this year. They won 11 of 12 going into this game. They were just flat everywhere today and KC’s speed was the difference in the game on both sides of the ball. They got beat by the defending champions. The team that just played their third conference championship in a row. 

The Bills will be back and will be an extreme force moving forward.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you for a Hell of a season

Thank you because I have hope for this team again

Thank you because  games make me feel something again

Thank you for not being satisfied and using this game to motivate you (cliche i know)

Thank you for what a winning team means to WNY 

Thank You

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

Great season. In retrospect would have rather kept Lawson and Phillips than the guys who were signed. Defense took a step back this year. Needs almost a complete overhaul. But Allen is probably a top 5 QB in the league right now. Future looks bright. 

Last year's D would have gotten lit up tonight as bad or worse than our current D.