Thank you Buffalo Bills

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the teams issues all season were exposed today.  No running game.  Terrible D style of bend and don’t break.  Failure all season long to fix these issues led to this loss.  It wasn’t necessary.  We’ll see if Bean can fix it.  There are some good FA’s available and draft picks would immediately help.   Big thing will be Josh continual improvement. 

1. Not scoring TD’s in the red zone and settling for FG’s.

2. They were perfect in the red zone. 

Those were the MAIN differences in my opinion

Edited by bobobonators

Solid season!  Yes, today's game was a disappointment, but the Chiefs are the better overall team right now.

Bills have a bright future if they can keep talent around Allen and improve the front 7 on defense.

I still, Billieve!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

The coaches definitely made mistakes tonight. And hopefully they learn a valuable lesson. 

I think they will.

Tough way to end the season, but nothing to be disappointed in with the season they had.

This team is still going to get better. The future is bright and we are not going away.

The Bills will be back and winning plenty of games.

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Super enjoyable season.  Proud of them.  Coaches let us down today but the talent level of KC is truly elite - best QB, WR, and TE in the NFL on one team just isn’t fair.  Gonna be tough to catch up.

How can they still have so much talent after paying Mahomes that much? With the salary cap, I just don't get t.

That their offense would likely carve up the Bills D, that was almost expected. But the Chiefs D played damn well. IMO it wasn't the Bills O that played bad. That was surprising. Though F going for field goals when you're so close to the red zone and playing against this offense.

But yeah, great season and a sign of great things to come. A rivalry could have been born too. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m just happy I can genuinely look forward to next season with real hope. For 20+ years now I’ve been excited for the next season because I love this team but always with the realism that I will be let down at some point.

Not anymore...now we can plug in places to improve but we have a Quarterback and that is what matters

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

This is a little much. 

1. Not scoring TD’s in the red zone and settling for FG’s.

2. They were perfect in the red zone. 

That was the MAIN differences in my opinion

yep. and KC has the worst red zone D and we sucked against it and kicked fg’s.  our lack of running game and inability to stop it or TE’s was on full display today   

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

How can they still have so much talent after paying Mahomes that much? With the salary cap, I just don't get t.

That their offense would likely carve up the Bills D, that was almost expected. But the Chiefs D played damn well. IMO it wasn't the Bills O that played bad. That was surprising. Though F going for field goals when you're so close to the red zone and playing against this offense.

But yeah, great season and a sign of great things to come. A rivalry could have been born too. 

His extension hasn’t kicked in yet 

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you Bills for an incredible season. I know this is just the beginning, but you guys made a LOT of people happy in an otherwise pretty miserable time in the world. This hurts, but we all know you guys will be back even better in 2021. You will have every one of of us here having your backs as always. Go Bills! Don't stop Billieving.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Lame....

Going for FG’s against a Team that’s has the best offense in football??? Refusing to go for the TD’s against the 32nd rated red zone defense????  We saw the old Allen step in when the lights got bright....running 20 yards backwards before taking the sack.

Yes, “thank you” for reminding me of the difference between a pretender and contender.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Hard loss. The media will still say the Bills are irrelevant because they can't win the big game. Getting sick of it honestly.

well.   to be honest we are as relevant as every other non-winning team. we got smoked 2 times by KC this year.   We need a running game and better front 7.   

• Like (+1) 1

Kansas City exposed our weaknesses tonight. 

The difference is we have a front office now that will see what Kansas City exposed, and take steps to correct those weaknesses. 

Great season, and the future looks brilliant! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1