I'm heartbroken. Words of comfort?

Rockee96

Part two.

2000243806_joshallen.thumb.jpg.80b641f0d21447782668452d9efec45a.jpg

In his 3rd year the guy completed 70% of his passes! Look at the steady and huge really, progression of his QBR.

The team has high level playoff experience.

The Bills are in the best shape they have been in in 30 years because they are young and on the move pal.

I think you dodged a bullet. The Bills aren't at a level yet to win The Superbowl.

What could have happened is that the Bill made it there, lose again, in the Covid year with nearly empty stands, to Tom Brady.

A scenario like that would scar young fans and probably kill off a good many of the old ones.

When the Bills do make the Superbowl, they will be seasoned, they will be ready, they will be a solid team top to bottom, the stands will be packed and they will probably win it.

Good luck cheer up.. The best is yet to come.

10 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

mahomes.thumb.jpg.db5a9f5903d94ecec30166776aadeb28.jpg

Mahomes proved he is the best QB BY BEATING YOUR 3rd Year QB!

The Bills went Twenty Five Years without a top tier QB.

25 Years!

These guys came in and picked the best QB in the 2018 draft.

You do realize that this opens the debate that we should have picked the best QB in the 2017 draft, which is the one drafted after KC traded for...our draft pick

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You do realize that this opens the debate that we should have picked the best QB in the 2017 draft, which is the one drafted after KC traded for...our draft pick

In hindsight .. Patrick is the best QB in the NFL. Anybody implying they knew that 100% going into the 2017 draft is lying. If people knew what Mahomes would be they would have traded everything to get up to pick him. Few experts had him as the number 1 quarterback in that draft. Crystal Balls are imaginary .. so since we didn't have one .. we should focus on what we have and how we progress from here rather than dwell on the fact that we and every other team not named Kansas City didn't take or trade to get Mahomes.

7 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The O-Line was a major reason we lost, Allen was under so much pressure the entire game. Lots of upgrades need to be made to even compete with KC. Morse is a solid pass blocker but gets zero push in the running game. Mongo was by far the worst player on that O-Line and got destroyed on national TV. 

I still think we overpaid 2 guys on this team in the elite pay who are barely top 10 at their positions. I feel like Edmunds will be the 3rd and then we get into cap trouble. 

It’s actually just called a really great number one RB. Chubb would have created a running threat that would have won yesterday’s game. The play action of that would have made the o-line look all world. It is just perception here. 

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Welcome back!  Where you been?  Coming in here this time o' night.

Hiya Hap. Thanks. Iv'e been spending more time in the real world. Which was a tragic mistake! Golly it's a harsh  environment out there.

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes. But the man asked for encouragement I'd hoped we could all overlook that angle.

Not to mention that we still have a genuine good QB no matter how good Mahomes is. And, it's a long time coming before we know which one has the better career.

Time will tell!