I'm heartbroken. Words of comfort?

Rockee96

Just now, djp14150 said:

it’s about execution.

buffalo had 2 times inside the 10 and kicked 2 FGs. KC got TDs.  The deficit was 16 at the time. Reverse it and it’s a tie game.

theD failed to make stops forcing punts or holding thrm to FGs.

All these were done better by a better team tonight.  Just accept the Chiefs are better.  Doesn’t mean we won’t compete next year, but tonight they were simply better.

The Chiefs on paper is the better team. They also played by far the better game. If you want words of comfort just look at this team's progress year by year. We got to a 13-3 regular season more or less without a defense or a run game. We can improve more than the Chiefs and will hopefully be closer next year. Also, I expect Josh to improve his completion percentage from ~69 to around ~79. Either that or he sucks and we should have drafted Mahomes. :)

We were a hail mary away from 14-2 against one of the hardest schedules in the league and and made it to the AFC championship. We also didn't mess up our cap space or draft capital to do it. This is only the beginning.

Edited by gobills404

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

We lost to a better team.  It’s that simple.  When there’s a loss it’s natural to assign blame, but sometimes it’s just that the other side is better.  Sad tonight but the future is bright.

They are better in all departments, that's the concern

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

The Chiefs are the best team in football by a large margin. 

We lost to the best. 

Josh showed the yips, whereas Patrick played like a seasoned vet. 

Our coaching was weak, and played scared. No killer instinct. 

And, I’m at peace with it. It was a heck of a run, but the Browns ***** us. Hard. :) 

Now, GO CHIEFS! Beat Tom! 

I don’t think Allen showed the yips.

I think our WRs couldn’t separate. 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Rockee96 said:

Hi Bills Mafia,

You were so encouraging to me when I openly shared my fears and hopes before the Ravens Game - thank you. 

I honestly really didn't expect us to win today, but I am heartbroken even though I set my expectations low. Also, it's not the fact that we lost but the WAY we lost. I am so mad at  many of the Bills coaches, but I won't go there. I need to move on, but this one really hurts deep. Any Perspective or words of comfort?

It's life, it's a game.

Suck it up, change the panties and get back to work.

Some people have real problems.

We weren't good enough. Heartbroken for me was last years Houston game when we were in FG range in OT.

This game never looked like ours, even at 9-0, that's nothing against this team.

The offense and defense were outmatched unfortunately. Just have to move on to the offseason. I love this team but life goes on and it's not the worst thing in the world! It was a great season and yes I probably wouldn't say that if I was a fan of the Chiefs or Pats so you can call it loser talk but this team has been losers of the worst kind for so many years, this season was great over all.

Sad to lose this way in the end but at least they can see where they need to improve now

• Like (+1) 1

I got no words of comfort.  Bills coaching staff came up way short today.  No play makers on offense or defense, outside McKittrick and Bass-o-Matic.  Josh tried to carry the team, but got no help from the O-line or his receivers, who somehow could not get as open as the Browns receivers did last week.  I'd like to be positive, but this game showed us how far we still have to go to make the show.

im fine with the loss,  am i happy about it,  no.  Overall tho,  we now have a QB,  who if he continues his trend,  will come back next season,  having learned from the last.    If the team progresses like he does over the off season,  we will eventually have the ability to beat KC.

the future looks good.  go Bills!

Bills were outcoached and out QBed and couldnt block a 4 man rush and couldnt get to the QB and couldnt get a real redzone TD(when it counted)

Great season...lots to work on.Like some guy on here said everything looked like a jailbreak tonite.