NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

Funny I think GB has made a lot of mistakes in this game but kicking that FG was not one of them.

They can only blame themselves.

However, what bothered me most was how they had no urgency whatsoever. Lack of time cost them the game. Rodgers always takes so much time to snap the ball with no reason at all. Even during last drive everything took them eternity even though it was pretty clear they needed to score ASAP to have a chance to score again.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Seriously, what a buffoon Lafleur is!

THAT will go down in NFL history as one of the Top 5 stupidest decisions, at a critical moment! 

He simply shrank under the spotlight! 

Even if they missed the 4th down touchdown, you still would’ve had TB taking over at the 8 yd line and you’d have all time outs and the 2 minute. I don’t get the decision at all.

• Agree 1

LeFleur is no different than Arians. They put their trust in their veteran QBs to put their stamp on the game and carry the team. Problem was GB had too many drops and the defense came up short. Even Rodgers couldn't make up for Kevin King and the GB Follies.

13 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yes it is. They're great at giving the illusion of parity and fairness but deep down they always have an agenda. And Brady has always been part of that.

giphy.gif

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

If Josh had a sub 300 yard game with a 55% completion rate and 3 INTs in a winning effort he'd be crucified by the NFL critics. But Brady will be praised as the GOAT once again come tomorrow. SMH..

Tom Brady plays statistically one of his worst games and still finds himself in the SB. What a freaking charmed existence this guy lives. God I hate him!

Edited by billsbackto81