NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

1 minute ago, Drifter said:

Obvious penalty.  I would be more pissed that they let all the other calls go earlier.  Hurt the Packers more than the Bucs.

It was a penalty. But I agree they've let it go all game. If anyone is gonna get the call when he needs it, it's Brady. Packers don't have an excuse, you don't kick a feild goal down 8 late in the game against Brady, just ridiculous.

Just now, stosh64 said:

I hope Josh and the team are watching the pain and suffering on aarons face.

Leave it all on the field boys!  Give it everything you got, NO REGRETS!!!

Don't be like aaron!

They can't be watching that they got a game to play in 20 min.

Just now, TheProcess said:

F you Brady. 

I'm being honest, I am going to tune out of the national coverage on all networks for the most part leading up to the game.  I just can't take all that talk and attention Brady is going to get. I just can't.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

Rodgers 6th Championship loss?

May not be able to shed the big-game choke label.

Allen has had his wide-eyed moments, but each year he has proven that he can find a way to go past the prior year's obstacles. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Seriously, what a buffoon Lafleur is!

THAT will go down in NFL history as one of the Top 5 stupidest decisions, at a critical moment! 

He simply shrank under the spotlight! 

some moron with an excel spreadsheet probably told him it was the percentage play.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Seriously, what a buffoon Lafleur is!

THAT will go down in NFL history as one of the Top 5 stupidest decisions, at a critical moment! 

He simply shrank under the spotlight! 

Can't believe all those coaches and Rodgers himself allowed them to kick a feild goal.

• Like (+1) 1